Adverts on Blade BM5000S

benijofar

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
Hi All
Just set up a BM5000S and all working ok except for all of the adverts on the S** channels are of irish location ?
I have loaded the london prog list twice in case this was causing it but it has made no difference.
Been running openbox f5s and have not come across this before.
Anybody else suffered this or know what the problem is ?
Thanks

It has nothing to do with the channel list, it's your sub line the providers who provide you with the line use Irish cards

If that was the case zee24, why do the two openbox f5s i use in the same location using the same line run a totally different version of ads !
I have eight lines from same provider and the only box to show irish ads is the newly installed blade box so that is not the problem !

It's a mystery. Even with my enigma 2 box running ABM for Westcountry area, I was still getting Birmingham area ads. I believe this was down to using a modified version with HD swap though as the normal Sky UK bouquet was right for my area.

If that was the case zee24, why do the two openbox f5s i use in the same location using the same line run a totally different version of ads !
I have eight lines from same provider and the only box to show irish ads is the newly installed blade box so that is not the problem !

well I have a blade and F5s and DM500s all on the same line all show the same Irish ads and most of my friends who have F5s have Irish ads.

Does it really matter anyway you're getting these channels for next to nothing so what if you have irish ads

To Zee24
I use this forum to try and better understand the technology i am using.
I posted a query and asked if anybody could shed some light on it ?
When your first comment was refuted you change your comments to try and verify your statement which only seems to prove that you and your friends are using irish originated lines which i am not !
I have found most members on here very helpful and appreciate that help but i don't appreciate replies which resort to sarcasm and irrelevant to the original query.

Back