Advice for Radio Code Nissan Note 56 Plate

tashabinx

Hello everyone

Could you advise me in how to find a code for my Nissan Note 56 plate Car radio. Just bought the car second hand, I've inherited all the original paperwork including the NISSAN Radio Pass document which has the serial numbers and various other numbers on it Including a safety number...but assume that's not the actual code for the radio?

It doesn't clearly say which number is the part number but I am assuming the Serial number is the 14 character one which begins with BP....

Driving myself nuts trying to figure this out. Some advice would be appreciated
Tasha x

Hello everyone

Could you advise me in how to find a code for my Nissan Note 56 plate Car radio. Just bought the car second hand, I've inherited all the original paperwork including the NISSAN Radio Pass document which has the serial numbers and various other numbers on it Including a safety number...but assume that's not the actual code for the radio?

It doesn't clearly say which number is the part number but I am assuming the Serial number is the 14 character one which begins with BP....

Tasha x

Hello,
Remove the radio from the dashboard and give us the references listed on labels and engraved on the metal housing of the radio.

Here is a link to help you to remove the radio -- > Car Stereo Fitting | Car Stereo Removal | Remove Car Stereo Advice | Fit Car Stereo Help

Thank you - I was a bit puzzled about how to remove the stereo, due to there being no holes to insert the hooks into.

I'll go and have a look.

So I assume the original paperwork with all the numbers on for the radio does not contain everything need to locate the code.

Thank you so much for replying so promptly - just acquired the car so i'm. Trying to get it all working perfectly x

---------- Post Merged at 06:21 PM ----------

BP538962405544

28185BC411

SAFETY NO = 0270

Do any of these numbers make any sense?

Hello everyone

Tasha x

Hello,
Remove the radio from the dashboard and give us the references listed on labels and engraved on the metal housing of the radio.

Here is a link to help you to remove the radio -- > Car Stereo Fitting | Car Stereo Removal | Remove Car Stereo Advice | Fit Car Stereo Help

Thank you - I was a bit puzzled about how to remove the stereo, due to there being no holes to insert the hooks into.

I'll go and have a look.

So I assume the original paperwork with all the numbers on for the radio does not contain everything need to locate the code.

Thank you so much for replying so promptly - just acquired the car so i'm. Trying to get it all working perfectly x

---------- Post Merged at 06:21 PM ----------

BP538962405544

28185BC411

SAFETY NO = 0270

Do any of these numbers make any sense?

Hi.
code 0270

Thank you Masterskay62 - but I did try thr 0270 earlier and it didn't work..Any ideas what I should do now..

Hello,
Information about the service book is often false

Ok thank you, it's definitely the original documentation but I'll check the radio itself now. .

---------- Post Merged at 07:40 PM ----------

BP539 6 2404420

7 645 389 31B

[e1 ] 024 173

Struggling to read the engraved numbers though

Thanks for your help

Ok thank you, it's definitely the original documentation but I'll check the radio itself now. .

---------- Post Merged at 07:40 PM ----------

BP5389 6 2404420

7 645 389 318

[e1 ] 024 173

Struggling to read the engraved numbers though

Thanks for your help

Hello,

Your Code ....

Hi there ! Can you help me with a code for my radio ? The car is a Nissan Note and the serials are down below.

bp 000194693088

Back