Advice & Help Needed

Hi,

I did post this in the general SATELLITE FORUM - I didn't get any replies.

I had a Sky Sub which is ending in a weeks time. I had a Sky box and its features will be disabled when the Sub ends.

I want to view the Asian Channels, Kids Channels and Movie Channels. Can you please recommend the best SERVER with a good price? Do they do monthly payments? If it makes it cheaper I don't mind dropping the Movie channels. I won't be able to share my card as SUB is coming to an end.

I have Sky dish and dual LNB setup from my Sky+. I want a cheap box but with decent features and speed, everyone talks about HD these days, you can advice me of prices with and without HD features on the box.

I'm no good at wiring or putting up dishes but I can follow instructions and setup the box that should be no probelm.

I don't want invest to much money in this, but want to view some channels at a reasonable price.

Thanks

Just hooked up the Blade Media 7000s for a friend, HD is great, they are enjoying it and considering getting another box or two.

Also I found this box very easy to use, I come from a cable background, but now I wish I had a dish hooked up at my place!!

Last edited:
Just hooked up the Blade Media 7000s for a friend, HD is great, they are enjoying it and considering getting another box or two.

Also I found this box very easy to use, I come from a cable background, but now I wish I had a dish hooked up at my place!!

I am looking for a low price box, where can I get a good deal from?

Back