Advice needed asap

Gong2011

Hi,
I have done a lot of reading over the last week or so on the openbox and think this will be a decent first box to get me started in the sat world before I spend £150+ on anything that I have no idea about. Only thing is I have been looking on Amazon and eBay and have come across an openbox v5s with a 24 month gift for £64.99. Just wondering is this a good price? I know the boxes are selling for £40 but will the gift quality be good or will it be glitchy and freeze frequently??

Thanks for the help guys

Buy the box for £40 and ill send ya details for a good line for £20 for year that'll save ya a fiver for some mince pies for crimbo :)

No prob will do - Am I right in assuming that the most important part on my end will be a good broadband connection to stop glitching etc?
Thanks again

Glitching and freezing is usually from a over subscribed server. cheap and not so cheerful.

Yeah it helps but there's just some cheap servers that are pretty terrible on a Saturday/Sunday afternoon mainly when everyone is watching football best server I've found is 38 for year so let me know when your ready you can test both and decide for yourself

Just bought the box there - del. est. is Monday. Can I pm you when it arrives?
Thanks guys help is much appreciated

I'll PM you a good site to have a browse at then when your box comes send me a PM and ill help you with the rest

I didn't I just bought the box - Fezzer is offering me his help which is great - so hopefully up and running for Xmas

What a man this Fezzer looks like! Could be my new best friend on here when I get a box! WHATEVER ONE THAT MAY BE! :)

Just to add because one person gets glitches freezing doesn't always mean it's an iffy cheap server this can be down to your connection to the server
(No this is not speed I have heard that from so many people claiming they have 150mb so they shouldn't have this problem it's not that it's latency/ping that is important also some boxes have known issues as well Openbox/Skybox are known for glitching)

Back