Cable Advice on 3 way splitter

jimrudd

Hi there.

I've just got a H2H with sly and cable line and all ok. Getting cable installed at my address on Saturday as our road has just been cabled and they've offered me a stupidly low price for the first year for full house TV (no movies or sports ), phone and Vivid 200 broadband

I'm planning on using the new virgin box mainly for Netflix, YouTube and iPlayer but also want to use my h2h for access to all HD channels for movies and sports

I need a good 3 way splitter to be able to connect my h2h, virgin box and router to the incoming cable feed.

I've seen one on eBay that's 5 - 2400 MHz for not s lot. Will this do?

Thanks for your help!!

Get yourself a splitter kit off eBay. People sell virgin ones on there. Got one myself and it's been spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have to hide the zgemma though!!

---------- Post Merged at 11:52 AM ----------

Had a look on EBay for a tratec one but no joy. Any other brands you would suggest??

I always use Konig, never had any issues and they are all 5 - 2400 Hz
I know these are used for sat but they just have a bigger range and I haven't had any problems
using them for cable.

VM install cable splitters with a range 5 - 1000 Hz

Konig do these too

Konig-3-Way-TV-and-Radio-Splitter.jpg

Ok cheers. I've already got a 3 way 5 - 2400 MHz at home but from research it appears it might not be as good as a 5-1Ghz one??

Just try it, iv'e never used a 5-1000hz splitter

But I always buy good patch leads with proper ends like these

F connector.jpg

Luckily for me the Virgin installer kindly gave me the relevant 5-1000Mhz 3 way splitter so all is running as it should be now! Really pleased with the box and my line provider

Back