Advice on boxes?

channelking

Hi can anyone tell me from the following boxes below which is the best one to get? Also do any of the boxes below have a cable tuner alongside a sat tuner?

TM-Nano 3T
TM-6902 HD Combo Super
TM-8000 HD Combo

Hope anyone can help

Thanks.

Hi mate. I like tm boxes, very stable boxes and normally lots of support, the nano is a triple tuner with 2 x sat (good for recording and changing channels) and also has 1 x cable connection, enigma2 which supports most images. the tm6902 is spot on as well, very similar to the nano but obviously the nano is smaller, also has sat and cable capabilities and are roughly the same price. Not seen or heard much about the tm8000. To be honest for 50 extra you can get the vu+ solo2 or for an extra 100 a vu+ duo2, all depends on what you want to spend and what your planning on using the boxes for, but all in all, technomate are good boxes. Good luck

Hi mate. I like tm boxes, very stable boxes and normally lots of support, the nano is a triple tuner with 2 x sat (good for recording and changing channels) and also has 1 x cable connection, enigma2 which supports most images. the tm6902 is spot on as well, very similar to the nano but obviously the nano is smaller, also has sat and cable capabilities and are roughly the same price. Not seen or heard much about the tm8000. To be honest for 50 extra you can get the vu+ solo2 or for an extra 100 a vu+ duo2, all depends on what you want to spend and what your planning on using the boxes for, but all in all, technomate are good boxes. Good luck

Thanks for the advice.

So from the boxes stated which is the best one? Also do you know if there is one TM box I haven't stated which is the best?

Don't vu+ boxes just have sat tuners in them?

I would go for the nano, purely because it has the same as the other but smaller. Depending on what vu+ you buy they all have sat tuners but the newest ones have twin tuners and/or cable tuner

I would go for the nano, purely because it has the same as the other but smaller. Depending on what vu+ you buy they all have sat tuners but the newest ones have twin tuners and/or cable tuner

Is the TM- Nano 3T the highest spec box from TM? Also why does it show this box has 2 sat tuners and 1 Terrestrial tuner and not cable one?

Would you be to tell me which vu+ boxes have both sat and cable tuners installed as the ones I have looked at just have sat tuners?

The nano 3t does have a connection for cable/terrestrial, but its an f type connector and not your standard cable connection, you would just need to put an f type connector on the end of the aerial cable. click this link and look at the chart at the bottom with the different vu box specs.

Few different ways, you can add the line manually via the web interface, you can use dreambox edit, or you can filezilla the .cfg file to var/etc which is probably the most common option

so its basically the same as you would on the cloud ibox

---------- Post Merged at 12:39 AM ----------

you sir I love if I knew where you lived id give you a Christmas kiss lol

Back