Advice regarding Zgemma box and Virgin.

noo999

Hi I was wondering if anyone could offer me any advice. I was told off a friend that because I am with Virgin media, if I got the Zgemma box I would have all the channels that have been removed (Sky sports etc..) Is this true or just wishful thinking? I am currently using Webtv, but it is very temperamental. Sorry, if this is a silly question, but wanted to ask before I rush out and buy the box. Thanks for any help.

Hi I was wondering if anyone could offer me any advice. I was told off a friend that because I am with Virgin media, if I got the Zgemma box I would have all the channels that have been removed (Sky sports etc..) Is this true or just wishful thinking? I am currently using Webtv, but it is very temperamental. Sorry, if this is a silly question, but wanted to ask before I rush out and buy the box. Thanks for any help.
You can mate you need a cable box and run a splitter from your broadband to the cable box if you post in the cable section further down you will get more advice there you will get all missing sly channels even hd how long for no one knows

You can mate you need a cable box and run a splitter from your broadband to the cable box if you post in the cable section further down you will get more advice there you will get all missing sly channels even hd how long for no one knows
Thank you. :)

Your friend is correct - take a look at my cable receiver faq in my sig below ;)

Your friend is correct - take a look at my cable receiver faq in my sig below ;)
Thats as much as I know about the cable side ste from what I've seen people like you put to other people posting Simular questions I guess I learn something new every day

Back