after flashing vix image

millybot1

evening lads after doing the above and setting the sky area for me tyne after i press the on/off button for 3 seconds to restart the box it shows the openvix logo for ever whats wrong so then have to flash the box again and so it goes on and on i've got to be doing something wrong please advise
millybot1

When the logo shows, type in channel 101 and see if it goes to BBC1.

That's assuming it's the logo with the satellite picture orbiting Earth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the zgemmas do take a while to come on to be honest. just make sure theled numbers are moving upward on the front panel of the box..... mines gets to 50 then starts again from 00

As above it counts to 49 or 50 then starts again wait until 00 is displayed or the box responds to the remote, it does look like its not booted until you select a channel, try typing 101 for bbc1 or pressing then press up on the cursor keys, then menu, then select "set as start up channel" and every time it boots it will go to bbc1

thanks lads i know what's wrong it's the lappy hard drive not working so in restart when it try's looking for info to restart obviously no info on hard drive so it just goes to boot with no info that's it openvix logo forever
i have put a kingston 8g flash drive till i sort a hard drive so now get a message on screen about creating a hardlink to timeshift file failed and to make sure it's formatted to ext2 or ext3
what's all this about
thanks millybot1

Back