AirDigital Zgemma H.2S images

Mine will be arriving soon... Will these be easy enough to set up with ATV as last time I tried ATV i couldn't get it to work with my line.?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have it working with the image it came with !! its openATV - version 4.2. I removed all the files in the usr/keys (saved them on my lappy just in case) installed mgcam 1.38 and inserted my line and mgc.cfg file into usr/keys folder - works fine - hopefully someone who really knows what theyre doing will get one soon so they can help us numpties get the most out of it.

I was messing with a zgemma 2s over the weekend prior to the new baby arriving and worked out what I 'might' need to do to get a bare bones build up and running on openATV - well worth spending the time doing it - today was a breeze !

20151102_191657.jpg

Last edited:
Isn't ATV on 5 now? Also your softcam and line all working properly? That's what I couldn't get working when I last used ATV

yes it is, but I didn't want to update to 5.1 until I knew I had it working fully, I will upgrade tomorrow and see how it goes. everything working as it should do and all channels working ..... :smoke rings:

just playing with the web browser at the moment !

Makes sense to hold off the update on a new box, I suppose it is officially supported though.... I suppose I can just pull the softcam line and info directly off the Vix image I'm using currently and drop them into the usr/keys on the ATV image?

Mister B seems to have been banned. So his thread has probably been deleted. Don't know why he's gone, but there was lots of threads on here last week revealing servers and names as lots of the big servers had gone down. Mods were cracking the whip. Maybe it was related to that.

Back