Albatross Free IPTV plug in

How do I watch the streams on Albatros.Ive downloaded the plugin for zgemma and when I go to Bein sports,I get a choice of channels but when I click ok on any of them nothing happens.At the bottom I have red,green,yellow and blue circles but clicking on them doesnt anything either.Am I doing something wrong?Help appreciated

How do I watch the streams on Albatros.Ive downloaded the plugin for zgemma and when I go to Bein sports,I get a choice of channels but when I click ok on any of them nothing happens.At the bottom I have red,green,yellow and blue circles but clicking on them doesnt anything either.Am I doing something wrong?Help appreciated
A lot of the stuff in there is shite and doesn't work the best ones to go with are
Alltvr
WSS sports
Solidstreamz

The rest I wouldn't bother with....also the video in the original post tells you how to get Bein...try following it that's why it's there

You may need to mess with emc media player config and change to original player or something like that

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys will play around with it tomorrow.
Zgemma H2s woosh v5
You may need to mess with emc media player config and change to original player or something like that
Where is that Arkles?

I find it best to find solid streamz for kodi instead of the box as it runs a lot smoother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have downloaded the albatros and found the channels but Has anyone been able to watch on the Zgemma 2s or is the software on this box too slow to stream mine keeps on buffering

I have downloaded the albatros and found the channels but Has anyone been able to watch on the Zgemma 2s or is the software on this box too slow to stream mine keeps on buffering

Mine buffers like mad so I installed wss to my android box worked a charm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is yere internet ok , i have 7 megs download and it's ok, bare in mind they are just sh itty feeds so they.are up and down like a whores knickers

Albatros 7.0 :: 04.05.2017 ::

- hdfree.tv added ( live sports)
- mcanlitv.net added ( turkey streams)
- albtvapp added ( albanian streams)
- uktv added ( uk live streams)
- mhdtvlive added ( tamil/hindi live streams)

- ustreamix.tv fixed ( mixed live streams)
- sportstv.club fixed ( sport channels)
- karwan.tv fixed ( kurdish channels)
- streamm fixed ( sport live events)
- orflive fixed ( austrian live channels)
- solidstreamz fixed
- stadium Live fixed

enigma2-plugin-extensions-albatros_7.0_all.ipk

Back