Albatross Free IPTV plug in

Just been told about this tried it and it is working as the guy in the video says....might be handy for 3pms

Anyway follow the instructions in the video it's basically standard plug in download procedure

Hi all.... I've compiled a compatibility table for Albatros with a brief description of all the plugins that I thought you might find useful. All tested on a Zgemma H.2S running Wooshbuild. Check it out here:

http://www.techkings.org/threads/albatros-working-plugins-guide-wooshbuild-v6.131912/#post-788898

Just been told about this tried it and it is working as the guy in the video says....might be handy for 3pms

Anyway follow the instructions in the video it's basically standard plug in download procedure

hi tried it on my zegmah2s using ipab image it crashed on aiitvfr on some froze on others even after reboot tried wss-sport crashed on beinsports2 but no problems on 1and 3 and 7 ect so great thanks very very much from me lads

Does this still work?
I just installed Albatross v7.1.2 (seems to be 4 months old) on my H2H.
Solidstreamz and WSS-Sport both crash my box, then Alltvr loads but the links do nothing.

Can anyone suggest an alternate please?

Does this still work?
Solidstreamz and WSS-Sport both crash my box, then Alltvr loads but the links do nothing.

Why not just use the e2iplayer download it from plugins you get movies tv shows ect just install update and have a free iptv player which is supported on here

Does this still work?

Oooooo, hold on a minutes.
Sport365 Live seems to be connecting, but then stops after bout 10-15 seconds :-S

Why not just use the e2iplayer download it from plugins you get movies tv shows ect just install update and have a free iptv player which is supported on here

Yes I have e2iplayer installed thanks, cant see any 3pm on there unless im missing something

Be in sports working on bet 365 0n the E2i player plugin, go to webstreams first, watching Liverpool v Southampton now. The polish versions seem to work best.

Last edited:
Be in sports working on bet 365 0n the E2i player plugin, go to webstreams first, watching Liverpool v Southampton now. The polish versions seem to work best.

Hi,
Thanks, i'll try that shortly.

I actually manged to get Sport365Live playing ok on the zgemma, HD in English too.
(I think playing the stream on my laptop first (which was stable) might of helped somehow).

B

Balls, I updated E2i today, it's changed and I can't find webstreams anymore :-S

Thanks grahamer67, I've been using your recommendation.

Just in case anyone else is unclear (as I first was):
First play the stream on the Sport365.Live website, then play the same link via E2i on your box without it stopping.

Back