All apart from fta goneblack

ls12crew

Was working fine yesterday and this morn but watched a film from one of the apps on the Zegamma h.2s and when i came out of app btsports,gold,discorvery ect was black apart from the fta like bbc,itv ect just wanted to check if its just me as also before this happened there were a load of updates for the box i thought they were just the online video apps but maybe not so thinking this may have broke it software wise, what you guys think?

i did that and after that i rebooted box but still same also softcam say no ecm's.

I take it that its just mine thats gone black then, There was a warning before the updates about an out of date image.

Last edited by a moderator:
That warning doesn't normally cause any problem.
What image are you using as may be easier to do a reflash ?

Will try a rescan but yeah maybe line is no good as i picked up zegemma h.2s aswell as two open v8s and two android boxes m8s and mxq off facebook for £50 second hand but still a good deal i think and when i plugged the zegemma in yeterday the btsport and others worked which was a surprise so the last owners line must have been in still, Im new to these types of boxes so on a noob cure atm, on a side note in the log it does say 0 services expired.

when i go to image version its just says=
image type:zgemmah2s
build type: 0
version 5.3
date: 20160806070032
target: 9
creator: openATV

Are you running a C line?

If so, press red > ok > yellow > servers.

A green dot means line is good. Red dot means line or internet off!

So rebooted but this time its just stuck at boot.... Been sat on boot now for 7mins is this normal after an update also the update was just in software section of zegemmaH2s and said it needed to update 87 apps but when it finished said it had updated 90.

before it got stuck on boot it has a yellow emulator one then a red server and under that a green server ( i think there servers)

So still stuck in a boot loop so whats the best image to use for uk and iptv on this.

no there was an option that said bulky IPTV but never used it and loads of apps on portal button ive ended up flashing openATV6.1 to get it going again so lost all settings and any lines could somone PM me a good cc server i will get to iptv later as i used my android box for that and perfect player i used an image i found on tk but forgot from which post tbh, so its bak to bare bones atm im afraid but ive learned alot today so nd i can see i have so much moe to learn in the sat scene.

Just been looking the
WooshBuild v5 - Zgemma H2S-H2H-H52S-VU+-SOLO4K-VU PLUS ZERO

Is this a good image for a noob to sat?

Thats it im up and running followed the WooshBuild V5 guide only thing wrong with the tut tho is it show a picture of which ports your feeds/coax should be connected to, in the picture it shows you that you should use one feed to LNB socket and the other in tuner A but this did not work for me as i have to have my feeds in tuner a and tuner b or i get no picture at all not even fta, when i remove tuner b feed all is black so i changed that bit then used the usb cam importer to get my line in and jobs a good en, now to get the openbox V8s running as i have a line for too but ive had enough for today and will start a new thread if i need help thank you too all the peeps who helped me learn how to do this and a big thank you to the Devs that make the images in the first place i really recommend WooshBuild V5 it was an easy step by step process for a newb, i do have one more question tho before i fooked the box before flashing Wooshbuild when i pressed portal i used to have alot of video apps like yiffy,youtube,hdstreams etc etc how do i get them back ?? Anyways that me gona get off to bed and watch a film with the missus and again a big thank you to all who helped me the devs and of course techkings for been amazing.

no there was an option that said bulky IPTV but never used it and loads of apps on portal button ive ended up flashing openATV6.1 to get it going again so lost all settings and any lines could somone PM me a good cc server i will get to iptv later as i used my android box for that and perfect player i used an image i found on tk but forgot from which post tbh, so its bak to bare bones atm im afraid but ive learned alot today so nd i can see i have so much moe to learn in the sat scene.

Just been looking the
WooshBuild v5 - Zgemma H2S-H2H-H52S-VU+-SOLO4K-VU PLUS ZERO

Is this a good image for a noob to sat?

Thats it im up and running followed the WooshBuild V5 guide only thing wrong with the tut tho is it show a picture of which ports your feeds/coax should be connected to, in the picture it shows you that you should use one feed to LNB socket and the other in tuner A but this did not work for me as i have to have my feeds in tuner a and tuner b or i get no picture at all not even fta, when i remove tuner b feed all is black so i changed that bit then used the usb cam importer to get my line in and jobs a good en, now to get the openbox V8s running as i have a line for too but ive had enough for today and will start a new thread if i need help thank you too all the peeps who helped me learn how to do this and a big thank you to the Devs that make the images in the first place i really recommend WooshBuild V5 it was an easy step by step process for a newb, i do have one more question tho before i fooked the box before flashing Wooshbuild when i pressed portal i used to have alot of video apps like yiffy,youtube,hdstreams etc etc how do i get them back ?? Anyways that me gona get off to bed and watch a film with the missus and again a big thank you to all who helped me the devs and of course techkings for been amazing.
Hey glad you got sorted.....have you also tried flashing from v5 to v6.V6 lets you do updates again as v5 was running on openATV 5.3 (they stopped doing updates on that version). The video apps in iptv player should be there i'm on woosh and have them all but try this.....green button> green button again. scroll down to the wooshbuild section and you will find something called iptv icon updater download that.then reboot gui (long hold power button.)then after reboot green button and look for te iptv icon plugin go in to that and these a update/refresh option.

I think i may already be running v6, Just been to the site tk links you to for wooshbuild and its says WB6 on the end i think maybe the tut i used was V5 sorry for the confusion but i will check what you (Ad29434) said with the video apps now.

Back