Cable All channels greyed out!!

akhlaq768

I've recently switched from sky to cable and been running the wooshbuild while testing a few cable test lines and everything seems fine

Noticed today morning that no channels appearing, all by channels are greyed out!!

Just switched over to another test line and still the same issue, no free to air, all channels on epg greyed out

What do I do?

unless I've accidentally set that up
How do I know something is being recorded and how to disable or stop it ??

Also noticed within tuner configuration, it only shows tuner A and tuner B, which is cable, where has that gone?

Tuner A will be the sat one and tuner B the cable one.

If you go into menu then timers and I think autotimers, the timers will be in there.

Thanks ste, nothing recording
As I'm using cable which is tuner B, and not showing in the tuner config, is reflashing the box again the only solution?

Can someone provide a good image for the h2h box.

As I'm using cable which is tuner B, and not showing in the tuner config, is reflashing the box again the only solution?

Double check the cables are in the back correctly. Can you post a pic of tuner config? As for backup have a look in the H2H section

Odd that it's disappeared did you do a software update? You could try a reflash but maybe the tuner is faulty give it a wiggle lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly, it's a pretty new box to be honest

Still no luck

Can you recommend an image for the h2h which is stable, having done a quick search looks like it's been happening quite often

Wooshbuild, Bioheads backup or mine all stable but if your having tuner issues it may happen again if it does get in touch with your supplier as it still should be under warranty

Just flashed using wooshbuild for the h2h build
Still there is no tuner B option
Check and double checked the cables and connector still no luck
Any helps guys, I'm at a dead end now

Try another firmware but there's no reason why Wooshbuild wouldn't work - probably a faulty tuner in the box.

If I was you I'lld send it back if you brought it from a reputable seller they shouldn't have an issue

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back