All New Blade Sky Number Channel list

hi all im new here and also looking for an up to date channel list please anyone 2015 or as close as poss.
thanks lads

Hi there,

Same as this really. Looking for an up-to-date channel list.

Cheers :)

---------- Post Merged at 08:05 PM ----------

Won't let me download the file from page 1 for some reason.

Get this message:

wezza13, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Make sure you have activated your account by clicking the activation link emailed to you by the Administrator, if you cannot find it check your junk mail. Click to request a new activation link.
  2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  3. If you are trying to use our download section OR send Private messages (PM's) you have to have a post count of 1 or above before having these privileges.
  4. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Any ideas?

Hi there how do I ask a question I'm looking for he site to download the up to date code for the additional channels is movies sports any help would be appreciated

I thought it was automatic on this box which was one of the perks of it but I'm still waiting on mines coming! :(

Hi - Do you have the updated channel list - I see this is quite old list and lots of channels have recently either changes transponders or moved to different channel numbers.

Where can I get an updated channel list - there is a website who regularly updates Sattv5 list but that only works on Skybox/Openbox :(:(

Today I moved fromopenbox to Blade media 7000 Combo - I really like the box as compared to Openbox but cannot find a chanellist as accurate as I used to get for Openbox.

Any help please ?

Kind Regards

Does anybody know is Sky Box Office working on the 5000s? As in, will the Mayweather v Pacqiaou fight be on it this coming Saturday?
Itseems a short burst of rolling adverts comes on SBO HD1 every so often, but never anything else and mostly says scrambled. All my other channels work (not the HD obviously) and i'm just trying to make arrangements of whether I need to go out to watch it or ifi'm able to stay home and watch it.

Looking for a new updated list if anybody could help me out please!! My channel seem to b disappearing on the old list. Any help will be greatly appreciated

great got all channels but no movies tried downloading it again and installing it but still cant get them any one no how to fix this

great got all channels but no movies tried downloading it again and installing it but still cant get them any one no how to fix this

The guys on here have great walk throughs on how to put firmware and lines on blades , just follow the walkthrough and you will be fine

Menu - Installation - Channel Search - 0000
Satellite = 28.2
Scan Mode = Manual Scan
Frequency = 11934 GHz
Symbol Rate = 27500 Ms/s
Polarization = V
Search Type = TV only
Network Search Off
At top right Level will show Yellow, Quality = Green
Press Red Button

Or, just go to Manual Scan - Press Green Button(Add TP) - and add details from above - Press Red Button

Or, Menu - Settings - Blade Online - UK Astra 28.2E - Choose your area - Press OK

Last edited:
can anyone help me with any online channel list update box that I can buy? I know blade media box can be update online but is there anymore.? I am tired of updating channels with my old box f5s but want to upgrade my box now. please help. thanks

Ok I know you can download a channel list from blade online but
it is not fully up to date and not in sky number order
So over the last week i have compiled a list sky numbers and also
favs witch does not have to be renamed
May be of use to some one

THIS WILL NOT WORK ON THE BM 5000

PLEASE DO NOT DELETE ANY INFO OR CHANNELS FROM THE LIST AS THIS WILL PUT THE CHANNELS NUMBERS OUT OF ORDER

How to set up bm7000 channel list​

You will need winrar or winzip to unzip the file

1 make sure usb stick is format fat 32
2 copy file 20131025142114.CNDF to usb sick
and put it in to the box turn box on
3 go in to menu/utilities then download press ok
scroll down and select 20131025142114.CNDF file press ok
when finished exit and reboot box
4 then press Group on the remote and select 28.2 Astra press ok
View attachment 10395

box will go to channel 1 from here you can now use the sky channel select
(ie pess 101 = BBC1 110 = GOLD And so on)

IF you use the Fav list at any time you must remember to select 28.2 astra agian
for the sky channel listing to work agian

i have inc a list of channel numbers

View attachment 10397

BBC 1 RED BUTTON IS 100
SETANTA SPORT 1 422
SETANTA IRELAND 423

1 HD
2 ENT
3 Lifestyle
4 Movies
5 Sports
6 Doc's
7 Music
8 Kids
9 News
10 Inter
11 Shopping
12 Game/Date
13 Religion
14 Boxoffice
15 Adult
16 Regional/ Irish​

can anyone help me please, I have blade 8000s and it doesn't respond to the remote control. it only stuck on the kids channels that it is. you can only manually change the channel on the box but not with remote.
you cant change the group. please am I doing anything wrong? please advice, thanks

Back