All Sky Sport/Movies and some Documentaries Channels Gone

fhscot

Anybody help with this one, or is every body in the same boat?
Switched VU+Solo2 Box with Wooshbuild 6 on today to find that all my Sky Sport / Movies and some Documentaries channels have disappeared (Even Kids Channels)
I did a Cross EPG bouquet update and its still the same

Everybody is in the same boat - there's been hundreds of posts on the subject :)

one of the main reasons why people are left in the dark they dont do research and read latest news on whats happening.

one of the main reasons why people are left in the dark they dont do research and read latest news on whats happening.

im in ireland guys and on thursday i heard from s reliable source that they have got a fix but not going to release yet and is secret any one any other info?

im in ireland guys and on thursday i heard from s reliable source that they have got a fix but not going to release yet and is secret any one any other info?
I'm in Ireland too and I heard that on Thursday as well, I have to talk to a boy on Monday about it.

Probably bollocks.

But, if (big if) they do have the fix (which I doubt) then it'll probably not come out until everything is dark, I'd have thought. Interested to see if anything comes of this but I can't see it personally.

Even if prices did go up if it came back, it'd still be a fraction of the cost of legit subs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one is really expecting it to get cracked. If it does its a bonus, if not we have all saved a small fortune from what we have had.

yep can confirm bar manager in local pub has got his channels back but not sat as he got iptv on his box now at home.

Back