All sly channels ,no signal

all my sly channels have no signal, I'm still getting BT so connected ok, did a blind scan no luck, anyone got any info? Thanks.

Menu scroll to network settings select upgrade by network connect select tbsprog file for UK let box reboot

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I'm not set up for that, I normally just do a blind scan or a tp list update, I have checked king of sat and there is no update , does anyone have the numbers for sky sports one, so I can check to see if it has changed.

Try this channel update extract and download the tbsprog file drag onto formated to 32 u.s.b stick insert usb stick into box

Attachments

• FILE_EB2A19-6B5C31-CB476E-B1096A-116A21-362F10.zip
    153.4 KB · Views: 56
Thanks linesman, I will try that tomorrow, only got the iPad just now, will get lap top tomorrow.
Yeh didn't work for obvious reasons now I have read around, thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Try this channel update extract and download the tbsprog file drag onto formated to 32 u.s.b stick insert usb stick into box

My V8s was having the same issue, updated firmware and installed this using USB and working fine now, apart from the known channels not working. Linesmann may I ask if there is a thread I should watch so I can pick up on the channel update? Thanks

Back