All subscribed channels gone

skunky

Hi all. Hoping for some advice on Z Gemma H2H.

Had box for 1 week. Flashed with Wooshbuild. Installed line on Ccam with vermin. All working fine(apart from some interference which was ok). Decided after a week to downgrade vermin package to basic. After doing this all channels (apart from FTA) on ZGemma dissappeared. I had left the Z Gemma plugged in when vermin reduced my package. I was wondering if this had any effect on the line in the ZGemma.

I reflashed box and installed line again all to no avail. Any help or advice gratefully received

Issue with the internet connection to your box or your CCam line definitely.
If internet works fine on your zgemma box ,contact your line provider

Thanks for reply Eesa. Internet connection fine, downloaded IPTV and other plugins. All working. Just coincidence that line failed when I downgraded vermin package?

Coincidence, yes however isn't linked. Although I can't completely rule out VM blocking your internet connection to the VM cardsharing server.

Best thing moving forward is to contact your line provider, you can double check this by trying out a test line from; http://www.techkings.org/threads/re...-server-request-only-2017-exp-june-30.117868/

Great advice. So if test line works, my line provider will hopefully resend a new one. Fingers crossed. I'll post back shortly. Thanks Eesa

Great advice. So if test line works, my line provider will hopefully resend a new one. Fingers crossed. I'll post back shortly. Thanks Eesa
Just to double check, is your CCam running? Blue button, softcam panel (you're probably familiar with this if you know how to install lines)

just asking my line is an N line it has to go into mgcam therefore pressing blue softcam I have mgcam 1 active running
ccam 2 not active.

I put the line in usrs/keys/CCCam at first and it was fine. Started softcam Ccam but nothing. I'm hoping it is just a crappy line and nothing too serious. Going to try a tester now

Coincidence, yes however isn't linked. Although I can't completely rule out VM blocking your internet connection to the VM cardsharing server.

Best thing moving forward is to contact your line provider, you can double check this by trying out a test line from; http://www.techkings.org/threads/re...-server-request-only-2017-exp-june-30.117868/

Put test line in and all channels straight up. Awesome... Think I was sold a dodgy line. At least the card sharing server wasn't blocked as you said it may have been..Pheeew. Thanks for your help guys. can't believe the response from people in such a short space of time. Just have to buy a new line from a more reputable guy I think

Put test line in and all channels straight up. Awesome... Think I was sold a dodgy line. At least the card sharing server wasn't blocked as you said it may have been..Pheeew. Thanks for your help guys. can't believe the response from people in such a short space of time. Just have to buy a new line from a more reputable guy I think

Hope the shoddy line wasn't got from someone on the forum?

Hope the shoddy line wasn't got from someone on the forum?

No. Wish I had been on here first. I did a newb ebay buy. Should have known better. Just had some great help from a TK Vet and Eesa who have got my box running sweeter than ever. New line and all the interference has gone. Awesome

I too have a duff line sold to me with h2s box on eBay (with Woosh 5 build) and another duff line I bought from laptopdealsuk on Amazon - lasted a month - can someone sort me out with lines for my two h2s boxes.

Back