Alternative ZGEMMA Remote Suggestions

Yep I'm using Slyk skin, can normally use that button to go up and down pages. You probably can but I was in a rush to set up just the basics for now as it was for my parents' box.

Wish I'd gotten two Harmony 350s though as that was much easier to set up for mine. Just need to work out how to switch between tabs on the EPG now...

If you copied the ch+ ch- buttons correctly it should work exactly the same as the zgemma remote.
Just copy the Prev and Next buttons on the ZG remote to whichever buttons you want on the new remote.
I've got 4 of these remotes and they all work flawlessly. You can even back up the programming to PC as a bin file.

I use the ONE FOR ALL remote.. it's cheap and multi functional. They don't seem to sell the one i have anymore, but this is by the same guys and kind of looks like a sky remote

https://www.amazon.co.uk/One-All®-R...1467543376&sr=8-8&keywords=one+for+all+remote

Just to help anybody concerned, I have just bought this exact remote control and it doesn't operate the ZGemma and there is no 'learning' function to map buttons :(. Never mind as the daughter needs a new Sly remote for her bedroom:)

Id recommend the Logitech harmony 350 (there might be better models but this is the one I have) - you can map all the buttons to it using the software which will do it for you automatically and it takes only a few minutes rather than pissing about doing every button yourself.

What would be better the Harmony 350 or the one for all URC 6430? I would like something very simple for my parents to use that will be as close to sly.

The Harmony is easier to set up as you just hook it up to your PC and their software maps the buttons for you, but both are fairly simple. Both have pretty strong resemblance to sky though the one for all slightly more so in that respect. Harmony can have five 'favourite' channels programmed to it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the 4 device version:

ONE FOR ALL Simple 4 Universal Remote Control

The keys glow orange and can be seen easily in the dark.
It has a proximity sensor and starts glowing as soon as you put your hand near it.

Very easy to set up, just press and hold the copy button until it blinks.
Choose which device key, TV or PVR etc then press the key you want to set up.
Then press the key on the original remote and hold the remotes together to copy the function.

which buttons do you use for prev & next ?

Back