Amazon fire stick

Ontap

Guy in anther forum saying that you can sideload XBMC onto this.
basically turning it into a £19 android box ( no android apps but who uses them often ).
so IPTV servers offering XBMC plug ins for their content can the product be used with one of these sticks ?

How about an opinion from you three ( resident experts ) on my question in iptv section on whether these iptv subscription plug ins will work on amazon fire stick with xbmc ? If it can i will order one , given that you can sideload xbmc onto the stick it must be a possibility ?
or just ban me for hijacking

think i read on amazon they work but its a paid service like netflix and others

HTML:
http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-W87CUN-Fire-TV-Stick/dp/B00GDQ0RMG

I may be wrong but surely you only pay for content supplied from amazon ? ie, movies VOD etc. it should work lik plex on now tv box , server can share his content for a price with customer and same can be done via xbmc plug in on this box/stick.
just thinking that for £19 , its a bargain , almost like an android box .

whats posted there is

Free Fire TV Stick when you sign up for Sling TV
Sling TV provides the best of live TV for $20 a month on your Fire TV Stick with channels like ESPN, AMC, IFC, Cartoon Network, TNT, CNN, TBS, HGTV, Food Network, and more.

one thing not mentioned was/is the isp blocking sites ? need someone to say using one.

Ontap, don't continue this conversation in someone else's thread on another completely different subject - Cacti may not ban you, but I will get pi$$ed off moving sh1t around that I shouldn't have to.

Ontap, don't continue this conversation in someone else's thread on another completely different subject - Cacti may not ban you, but I will get pi$$ed off moving sh1t around that I shouldn't have to.
My apologies sir , i am suitably admonished.

Back