Amazon Firestick and SmartIPTV.

keb669

Hi guys a little bit of advice if poss. I have lost as we all know the SmartIPTV app on my Smart TV. But still have it on my Firestick. Never used the Firestick for IPTV before. I have it up and running but how do I get the playlist up. It seems impossible due to limitation of keys on the remote. Any ideas thanks kind people.

Hi guys a little bit of advice if poss. I have lost as we all know the SmartIPTV app on my Smart TV. But still have it on my Firestick. Never used the Firestick for IPTV before. I have it up and running but how do I get the playlist up. It seems impossible due to limitation of keys on the remote. Any ideas thanks kind people.
Did your provider give you m3u to add or did you have to send him your mac address if so get him to re send the line and should load for you mate

once you have relaoded the m3u and got it running again, use the tv remote to control the firestick:

Back