AMB crashing box after config file update

I'm setting a new box up using sucmnsee backup
When i drop the menu.pyo and updateproviders.pyo into the relevant folder and scan after rebooting i'm getting the black vix error screen and box rebooting any ideas why?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

revert the changes you have made (please tell me you have backed up the orig. files)

That should get your box working again (out of the boot loop its in)
To do that ftp onto the box when it is booting up then quickly revert the changes you made.

then try it again, be sure you are putting the 'updateproviders.pyo' & menu.pyo files in the correct place :'/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker'

If you are still struggling then post on dsayers thread
http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/96777-autobouquetsmaker-sat-xml-cable-xml-updater.html

Undo the changes then try it again,if your setting a new box up then wouldnt harm reflashing with a different image maybe

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I'v had to reflash it to undo the changes dont want any other image happy with this one

I'm trying to download link but i'm facing not enough posts wall :( I've not posted in this section before but I have in other section of Techkings

Hi i'm having the same problem as of today, on my Zgemma H.2S box, when i do the update config files update, today now its saying Incompatible versions: 2.4 > 2.5, is there anyway to sort it. Same for my Zgemma 2s box (older version) one, but when i do the update config file on that, it crashes the box everytime. its ok if i do the scan without the config file, just ABM on its own. Both boxes are using the Vix image.

Dont think it matters, I havent updated my vix and I still get the same error message as you when I try update config files.
ABM might of updated in the background

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I dont think its a image problem i think its a problem with the config files not being compatible with the updated ABM. Dsayers will inform you more

Yes it's the config files referring to py files that have been updated to abm so if using openatv run a software update if using a vix you'll need to reflash even if using a supported box because vix don't update abm via software updates

Yes it's the config files referring to py files that have been updated to abm so if using openatv run a software update if using a vix you'll need to reflash even if using a supported box because vix don't update abm via software updates
Reflash vix?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back