AMB crashing box after config file update

Yes apparently the fix should be in 4.2.030

Ps I didn't create the update config files option it was added by someone else I just got the pyo files before they was added to abm

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OTA - over the air
updates without you having to do much - etc. click software updates and update it from the box.

The opposite is having to manually download the update files then manually put them on a usb then plugging it into the box :)

So in this case openatv have included the fix in the OTA updates where as to openvix, they don't have them included so you would have to reflash(manually) the openvix image to get the fix included.

Ah thought that might be what you meant....so to sort the config files issue on openatv you will have to install latest nightly updates?

No on openatv run a software blue button, software manager, software update press green to install updates

On openvix you need to reflash box

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Or just wait for .30 and software update. ATV will have fix before us that's all

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

software update done and update config files also.... but after all that there was no config files to be updated lol

Updated my xtrend (supports vix) OTA and it fixed the 'Update Config Files' issue. Didn't need to be flashed manually

Hi i'm having the same problem as of today, on my Zgemma H.2S box, when i do the update config files update, today now its saying Incompatible versions: 2.4 > 2.5, is there anyway to sort it. Same for my Zgemma 2s box (older version) one, but when i do the update config file on that, it crashes the box everytime. its ok if i do the scan without the config file, just ABM on its own. Both boxes are using the Vix image.
ftp/filezilla to your box locate /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/
download verson 2.5 below and copy and replace folder . restart ur box and u can update config files as ur now on amb 2.5 not 2.4.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=19621887282893333688

Hi i'm having the same problem as of today, on my Zgemma H.2S box, when i do the update config files update, today now its saying Incompatible versions: 2.4 > 2.5, is there anyway to sort it. Same for my Zgemma 2s box (older version) one, but when i do the update config file on that, it crashes the box everytime. its ok if i do the scan without the config file, just ABM on its own. Both boxes are using the Vix image.
download verson 2.5 below and copy and replace folder . restart ur box and u can update config files as ur now on amb 2.5 not 2.4.

download verson 2.5 below and copy and replace folder . restart ur box and u can update config files as ur now on amb .

Back