Amiko Alien triple tuner

maff

VIP Member
Amiko.gif

Got one of these receivers arriving in a few days. Just wondering if anyone is using one at the moment? Read some old posts from when they first came out that people were complaining that E2 images were unstable on the box. Any pointers regarding images,firmware,plugins will be apreciated.

Guys and girls, use your heads please!! You cannot recommend that any user goes from this forum to another to get the answer for anything, we would encourage you to bring the info that you learned over there and share with our members.

Thanks.

Wheelo

No problem, if there is a bit of interest in it, I am sure HT will put one in.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk 2

Have been reading about the "HDMU maxi backup" image for this receiver. Anyone using this? Seems to be setup for 28.2e for the 2 sat tuners,and cable for the third. Also has some useful plugins added. Any other images to recommend?

Thanks for the info. Any tips on loading the images? Been reading about doing all sorts of button pressing on the front panel. Is that the only way?

Thats the way i use and never had a problem there is a way to do it through spark but never tried it.

Ok so you should have 2 files on your computer for the image put them in a folder and call it enigma2 (all lower case)

Now get your usb stick and format it to fat 32 and copy the folder on to it nothing else.

Turnoff your amiko and plug the usb in the back the front does not work for this!!

Hold down the ok button and turn the box back on, after a few secinds forc will appear and should say enigma 2 on it simply press the right arrow on the box and it should start uploading this process can take up to 10 mins so don't worry just let it do its thing.

If when you press right and it says 770 instead of u ld then the isb stick you arw using is not comoatible try another and follow all steps again. Hope this helps

Thats the way i use and never had a problem there is a way to do it through spark but never tried it.

Had "spark" crop up in a few threads i've read. What exactly is it? Image/plugin?

Also i've read people having problems converting their line to "oscam", is that still an issue? Or can I just FTP my N line to the receiver?

Last edited:
Back