amiko alien

flutered

hi folks can some kind soul pm me a turorial on how to add a ncam to this box, please start from when the box boots, at the moment i am demented, thanks.

You have posted in the General Satellite Discussion sub-forum without saying which box you have? Is it a dreambox, Blade Media or a different box?

Each box will have a different menu for entering CCam data so you will need to be more specific.

sorry guys, it is an amiko alien, i have surmised that the plug in part is faulty, it never sees the pen drive, it transfers its contents to the hd, from where it cannot be used, i am assuming a download and a null modem is next on the list, i do get them and all of them brand new, i have read since that it is based on the openbox, if i had known this in time

sorry guys, it is an amiko alien, i have surmised that the plug in part is faulty, it never sees the pen drive, it transfers its contents to the hd, from where it cannot be used, i am assuming a download and a null modem is next on the list, i do get them and all of them brand new, i have read since that it is based on the openbox, if i had known this in time

I'm sorry pal. When I saw "amiko alien" I assumed you were saying hello or something. :whacko:

I didn't know it was a name of a receiver. lol

I'm not quite sure how to help you about this. I'm sure someone who knows the answer will post their response when they see this thread. :)

Back