Amiko box saorview

Cons80

Hi just looking for some advice.
I gave my mam my amiko mini connect once I got a zgemma box. I deleted the Soarview channels on the box for my address and changed the channel to her transmitter but only getting 6 saorview channels. I’m fairly confident I’ve done the blind scan correct to the transmitter for her address. The 6 channels working good and all the uk tv is prefect. Is there any other issue it could be. She had a tv guy but the aerial up for her ( I think the attic). For me it might be the signal but interested to learn if it’s something else could be the issue

What's the signal strength?
My aerial blows about in the wind but still gets all channels, have you checked the connector plug is good and not frayed or corroded inside?
Isn't there an online checker where you can put the postcode in and it tells you which transmitter to use?
The strengths was high 79 and 90. All the connections were only done for her my registered tv guy yesterday so I’m fairly sure there all good as the 6 saorview channels are good and all the uk channels. I used the postcode for the transmitter and entered the channel no which shows good strength and signal but can’t get some saorview. Only thing I’m grasping at is the aerial could be in the attic. @pabloescaban thanks

I tried the one from my house next time I’m down. That had entered my head. I might ask her neighbour to look at what transmitter she’s connected to. I’ll find that on her box as she got the full package off the tv guy. Thanks

Mahon in Cork. I’ll had a good look there now on saorview transmitters so will try a few of them tomorrow. Collins barracks might be better for her instead of spur hill failing that I’ll try Brandon Kinsale as ther e more in line with what is saying is her transmitter spur hill

Back