hi got an vm line im connected to server have all channels
level is 81%
quality is 90%
but all channels are coming up scrambled can anybody help me in based in dublin

hi got an vm line im connected to server have all channels
level is 81%
quality is 90%
but all channels are coming up scrambled can anybody help me in based in dublin

have you tried rebooting your router? I know you may have but it works wonders at times

just reboot it there still coming up scrambled. i have the little green light and its saying connected to server ok.

You now what Ive seen a few posting on here today regarding Amiko, any issues with your provider. Try a test line from someone and see how it goes.

i have been emailing them they said im online with them. don't know if test is from ireland or uk. we changed over from upc about 4 months ago to vm.

Have you gotten it from TK? When you contact your guy, ask him is it a line for Ireland, as VM Eire and VM UK are two totally different animals, I had someone from Eire try one out just to see, and they are different. The only person on here that I know has cable in Eire is Cactikid, he might be able to try it for you and tell you is it your set up, or the line.
Also, is this a new set up, or have the channels just gone down after being working for a while? With a set up that was working, chances are it is your line.

Back