amiko combo hd

gas133

Hi ive got one these for a family member. ive got channle list up all showing $ i know locked or scrambled. ive got a line for my box a xsarius fusion hd. it work a treat, ive tryed inputting the line into the combo and all i get is login failed. is ther some thing im missing?
acording to the person i got line of it should work.
ive inpuut every thing the same. dose it need www. or hppt:// or can it be just same as my other box?

then it will run on newcamd, its always best to clear any expired servers already on that box and power off and back on again from the socket so the box boots up fresh, add the details to server 1, select newcamd as emulator, ok on both options underneath active server etc and then try and connect.
If that don't work power off both router and box from the sockets and power back up.
You must also make sure that the line isn't being used on any other devices ie your old box which may still be sitting on standby with the network adapter still connected

my old box isnt conected to the net the router and box both been switched off and on im runing 1.6.3 film wear i belive its only one i could get to flash. any newer filmwear kept cumming up with bootloader dont match

my old box isnt conected to the net the router and box both been switched off and on im runing 1.6.3 film wear i belive its only one i could get to flash. any newer filmwear kept cumming up with bootloader dont match

if you goto the amiko site you should be able to use the AMIKO_MiniHD_Combo_1.5.73_emu.abs, or google it, I used this on for that box as it never came with the net config client

im in the uk. ive got my xsarius working great cant fault it apart from some jumping on some channels apart from tht its great. but the amiko is a while new level well getting the line to work im going try a few test lines see if they work during the week

Back