Amiko he mini combo

Hi, sorry to be a pain, I've just purchased a amiko hd mini combo and am looking for some advice. I've been told that the only way to get vm cable channels in the uk on this box is to pay for a server. If this is so how do I go about this and can somebody pm me with info on a relatable one please, also cheap if possible, many thanks Dean.

It is the only way to pay a server mate.Cheap is not always best but you wont really find that on VM servers at the mo anyway as they have Full Hd that vm offer.Saying that depends what you call cheap compared to what you,d pay vm a month for the same package.

I'm looking for a server that would give me as many channels as I can, eg. Hd movies etc. A server that is good and will give me plenty of channels!

It is the only way to pay a server mate.Cheap is not always best but you wont really find that on VM servers at the mo anyway as they have Full Hd that vm offer.Saying that depends what you call cheap compared to what you,d pay vm a month for the same package.
Hi bobless
which server would you recommend? could you pm me? thanks

Back