Amiko Mini Combo Hd

Stuck82

Hi Guys

I bought a Amiko Mini Combo Hd from some guy with a guaranteed 12month gift anyway after a couple of weeks the channels went scrambled!! Contacted him and he sorted it out within a hour, again couple of weeks later channels went scrambled again he sent me a config file and told me to ring him when ive put it on a usb stick which I did but he wont answer my calls or texts!!

So basically ive got a box that receives very few channels and the rest are scrambled my net client config server 1 display is red.

I have no idea what I'm looking for apart from that I need help ive read many threads/posts etc but I cant make heads or tails of it. Clines/Nlines etc not a clue.

Model Id: ALi_3612 and it states that the latest update is dated 5/6/2015

Any help would be very much appreciated I know you guys must get this all the time from people asking for help who don't have a clue but end of day if you don't know, you don't know :)

Sorry this is for use with Virgin Media

---------- Post Merged at 12:02 PM ----------

Do you know of anybody?

Thanks for your reply

put AMIKO MINI COMBO in search box and look for AMIKO MINI HD COMBO TUTORIAL posted by BEES, great step by step guide to setting your box up from scratch.
i used it to set my box up and i'm not a genius!!

Back