Amiko Mini Combo Questions

nealos

Hi folks,

A friend asked me to flash an Amiko (I've seen the Guide posted by Bees and seems fairly straightforward) but a few questions.

I am used to the Zgemma setup, ABQ and excellent menu etc by Wooshman. Will this version on the Amiko be at all similar? Menu's and Channels organisation etc? I am a little worried about organising the channels as discussed in the other thread - once you select the Favourites do they stay as they are? Or do channels go missing like on some older boxes? Do they need updating?

I had a few issues originally using Vix in regard Autobouquets (i'm in Rep Ireland) can anyone that uses in Ireland confirm they work ok?

Lastly, is there an actual download link for the Firmware?

Cheers in advance.

Last edited:
very little support for amiko boxes anymore even on amiko website so you will struggle to find firmware update, i don't think you can run wooshbuild on these boxes. they are pretty basic boxes thats why i upgraded after using amiko for 18 months
i just followed bees tutorial step by step and was up and running in 20 mins, but you will have to make your own favourite lists up

As I said above, not a lot of support for these boxes anymore, you will need to scan for channels and then organise them yourself into your favourites, it doesn't take long just highlight the channels you want and move them all at the same time

Back