Amiko mini hd box

jagwaller

iv got f5 and f5s boxes i understand them and pretty good with them but a friend has asked me to sort there amiko mini hd box out only thing I'm struggling on is were to get the sat list for that from ? any body any suggestions ?

iv got f5 and f5s boxes i understand them and pretty good with them but a friend has asked me to sort there amiko mini hd box out only thing I'm struggling on is were to get the sat list for that from ? any body any suggestions ?

Depending which firmare he has installed you can do it online off the box,im guessing you mean channel list ?

yeah channel list , never updated firm ware or dont know were to get it from , not a lot of technical help about that box , it does a channel update but mutv and a few others are missing ?

I have an Amiko Mini HD myself with the same issue would be greatful if you could send me on information you have regarding a fix

Cheers

I have the same box and have only done a scan to get the channels.

So nothing is grouped into favorites at the moment
is there anyway you can point me in the right direction too please
to load a channel list online as I haven't heard of it before today.

Im not sure if I can post a link to where the firmware and how to etc,if allowed would help others

If you want to post it on TechKings, then go to the download section, any hassle, let us know mate. Just don't link to another forum/site cheers

Back