Amiko mini HD combo Hd channels not showing help

snowglobe

Hi I am new to this box so please bear with me.
I have an Amiko HD mini combo, not all the movie channels are showing in HD and some say scrambled I don't understand this how some movie channels show but not others any advice would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

Your box can run cable and sat, if you
are running a sat line then the HD channels have gone.

You can only get them using a cable line.

If you are running cable then it might be down to your net id

Have a look here

Thanks bees once again to the rescue.
I am running cable but I don't know how to change the net id.
If I go to net client config or net server config and net config it asks for a password which I don't know can you help please?

I would just try 0000 as a default.

The firmware I was using at the time never
prompted for a password from what I can remember.

Assume you've restarted the box and given your remote a power cycle (remove batteries)

Make sure you don't have any other device or receiver close by which might be trying to decode the infra red transmission from the remote.

Assume you've restarted the box and given your remote a power cycle (remove batteries)

Make sure you don't have any other device or receiver close by which might be trying to decode the infra red transmission from the remote.

Yes Iv done that, its really funny if I press the ok button I get the tv list come up on screen for just a split second, cant get into the menu at all. Im just baffled at this.

You may have to recover the box using an RS232 cable.

Red further down the tutorial at the later posts.

A lot of boxes seem to be doing similar things lately, do you know
what version of firmware was on it ?

Right Iv got no channels on cable. I cant get to the menu to search for channels Iv tried for hours with little success I dont understand what is wrong. Iv changed the batteries in the remote. What the hek has happened I'm baffled?????

There are a few posts about that mention similar things.

People are loading previous versions of the firmware by a RS 232 cable as they
can't get into the menu, like yourself, it sounds like a problem with the latest firmware
to me, but I don't have that box anymore so I can't confirm.

See post #134 in the tutorial

There are a few posts about that mention similar things.

People are loading previous versions of the firmware by a RS 232 cable as they
can't get into the menu, like yourself, it sounds like a problem with the latest firmware
to me, but I don't have that box anymore so I can't confirm.

See post #134 in the tutorial

I dont know what firware is on it, it was all setup when I got it?

---------- Post Merged at 09:53 PM ----------

Ok so I need a cable ill look to get one, but how do I get/load firmware? and thanks bees for the help I really appreciate it

---------- Post Merged at 10:03 PM ----------

Could you use a RS232 with USB end instead of a jack end?

Right an update.
Iv managed to get into the menu, updated the firmware but, now I have lost my line and I dont have any sound. Fed up now off to bed have been on this all day (yawn) nite nite

You will have to contact your server and get them to Email
you your line details if you haven't got a copy.

You will have to contact your server and get them to Email
you your line details if you haven't got a copy.

Now I have a problem there.
I cant get hold of him have been trying since before Christmas Iv already forked out for it so not very happy, anyway would you have any idea where I can get another from pls?

Bees I have looked at your tutorial and I must say how very clear and precise it is i found it very easy to add the new firmware but just one question when I need to add a new line I need to go into Net Client Config mine is password protected :boo: what can I do about this any idea please

Last edited:
Have you flashed new firmware ?

Online update ? Loaded by USB ?

I am a bit confused where you are up to.

Did you recover the box with the lead as that should re set the password back to default 0000 ?

Did you buy you box supplied with a gift ?

could someone explain to me as im a neewbie on here , what is it exactly that scrambles the channels, i done firmware then i done a channel list then i done the server but nothing works do you have to change biss key ive entered a cline thats connected to a server i downloaded all diffrent firmware with channel list but still nothing works . so what exactly out all i mentioned actually scrambles the channels, any reply will be helpfull

Back