Amiko mini HD combo setup help

gazzab23

Hi folks, bought one of these and following the tutorials to the letter but I can't seem to get the green and yellow signal bars to come up. I'm using the cable side of the box. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Gary

Try to get hold of a cable channel list for your area and put it on....or do a blind scan.
Make sure your cable feed is live and its slotted into the box and not screwed...slot=cable feed input....screwed=satellite feed input

I'm running a Kryptview a850 HD at the moment no problems so I know the cabling is fine. It's the same slot connection as the amiko. Where would I get a channel list. I'm on Galaxy 1.5.70 if that makes any difference?

Hi again so I got the signals both green and yellow and around 90%. I did a blind scan and it's only finding 3 channels??? Says information /98. It finds 3 channels on 1/98 then the rest fail. Any ideas? Also I only seem to have homecamd setup. I'd prefer newcamd like my other box. Any advice on that? Is not being on a server yet affecting the channel search? Thanks again.
Gary

Forget all of that its scanned and picked up all the channels this morning. I only have homecamd setup on it is it easy enough to get mgcam or newcamd setup?

Got it working. Didn't realise you had to press the yellow button to edit net client config. Newcamd was in there! All good thanks for your help.

Don't go into net server setup(where homecamd is) go into net client setup and on server one press the yellow button on your remote to take you into editing it. Newcamd is in there and all the details you have if you've bought a line for newcamd go in there. I'm using Galaxy 1.5.70 software.

Back