Amiko Mini HD Combo Tutorial

Hi Bees any good threads in here to find such lines? I see the one you linked in your original post is closed now

Hi bees got it soted yesterday and was very easy as you said.
So if and when channel frequencies change is there a thread here where to find updated channel list files ie Abs format for sky.
im in southern ireland with amiko mini combo if that matters.

thanks

Amiko Mini combo can not find wireless network
message " No wireless device exist!!!
Amiko HD 8150 works fine in same location
Help newbie please !

---------- Post Merged at 08:42 PM ----------

Amiko Mini combo can not find wireless network
message " No wireless device exist!!!
Amiko HD 8150 works fine in same location
Help newbie please !

Hi bees got it soted yesterday and was very easy as you said.
So if and when channel frequencies change is there a thread here where to find updated channel list files ie Abs format for sky.
im in southern ireland with amiko mini combo if that matters.

thanks
If your on Satellite then use Lavatronics site to get latest channels etc...
http://www.lavatronicsdownloadcentre.com/freedownloads/

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

Thanks razzledazzle. i'll back my own settings up and try it next time there are frequency changes

I tried the lavatronics firmware update on my amiko mini combo hd using LAVATRONICS-282E140316-MINICOMBO.abs
Im glad i had backed up existing set up because there was no HD BBC/ITV channels and the groupings were all mixed up..ie movies in the sports group and sports in the movies group etc

One step im not 100% sure on which may have caused the problem..
In the pdf guide it says to set Upgrade Mode -> SW + Bootloader
Should I have chosen another option here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Def used the right one..the link above was showing a different name ive updated now. Do i need to used a channel editor program or anything?

Its an amiko mini combo hd

---------- Post Merged at 12:39 PM ----------

WOULD YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE A LIST OF ALL THE CHANNELS THAT ARE INCLUDED IN THE UPDATE

Hello everybody,

i am new here and have searched and read most guides but am still having issues setting up my Amiko mini HD T2 box. Now I am in leeds, put in the line, set up the correct frequency, done a scan to get the channels, the server is green and says connected but when I go to them they arent working (Dollar sign).
Could anyone advise me on how to solve this issue as I am ripping my hair out wondering whats wrong with it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers

N: topserver1596 12000 jsu-1264 128953 01 02 03 04 .......14

Server name topserver1596
Service Port 12000
User Name jsu-1264
Password 128953

The numbers counting from 01 02 03 .......14 is the Deskey, it's already filled in.

Select the Emulator as newcamd and make sure active server button is selected.

Just look for the "spaces" in you line, then you can see it it splits into the four parts
freaking legend. so easy when shown like this

ta very much

I set this up for my brother and everything seemed to be working fine. However he now gets hardly any channels and lots of freezing.

I know this could be down to the provider of the line he has however my question is, should he receive all channels including sky box office etc...

Personally I have a different box with a sat feed so have no issues but cannot confirm to him whether or not box office should be available.

Hi All just got my Amiko mini Combo plugged in and saying no channel i am using cable tuner i also have satellite as well but not plunged yet what do i have to do i know there is a excellent tutu rail on page one it says i have to download firmware first which firmware and from where do i download this from
also to use cable and satellite do i have to install 2 line as one for the cable and one for the sat
can i use sat or cable on his own may thanks i will not upload any firmware till i get help from you expert people

Back