Amiko Mini HD Combo Tutorial

Tommytank, I think I have found the firmware referred to in your post, it is on another forum and it looks to be the same one I used, LAVATRONICS-282E-ALLSD+FTAHD-011014-COMBO with 1.07 Bootloader.abs. but it just keeps bricking my box. The person says after flashing they were able to downgrade the bootloader via ftp upgrade. I found some ftp settings online, I don't know if they were the current settings but when trying to upgrade I still got the message that bootloader was too low.

Does anybody have the current ftp settings for online updates? I would advise anybody who's thinking of trying the Galaxy by Dekolte firmware to steer well clear unless you don't mind being stuck with firmware you can't change.

Another thing to add is I had read that the Mini Combo suffers from a weak tuner, but what I found was that my signal strength was too strong, resulting in minor glitching on just a few channels. I bought a variable attenuator, adjusted the signal level down and that completely solved the problem.

The links to firmware where taken off the guide as it started bricking
boxes that where bought about 6 months after the guide was put up
for no apparent reason

Oh right thanks, it was probably the same firmware that bricked mine. It doesn't look like there's any way of getting rid of the Galaxy Dekolte firmware, unless the 1.07 bootloader gets used for other firmware.

hi have a amiok mini combo and i have forgot the password i put on it i tried to reflash and password still on it anyone know how i can fix this thanks

Excellent post Bees, helped me greatly with my set up.

Thanks a lot :-)

---------- Post Merged at 11:38 AM ----------

Did you ever get that channel list and can you advise where?
Tnx

Anyone know where i can get a channel list for amiko combo

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi, does any 1 now how to save my internet connection onto the amiko, what I mean is every time I turn on my box I have to constantly enter my internet password into the box to get a connection, it used to be automatically saved onto it, I take it maybe something easy to do I just can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks

Just bought one of these amiko mini hd combo boxes for my dad, theres not net client showing in internet, any ideas guys?

Cable help

Is this the correct way to solder?

1st ring (tip) to pin 3
2nd ring to pin 5
3rd ring to pin 2
sleeve to pin 5

Can anyone confirm this is correct?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

Yes that is the correct way but If you got the 3.5mm jack to RCA lead with the box use that instead much easier. Cut the RCA end and solder a db9 serial female plug on to it. If you need any help doing that let me know.
Need some help with this

how can i get web tv or sky iptv or kartina tv on my amiko combo box please help

---------- Post Merged at 04:56 PM ----------

how can i get web tv or sky iptv or kartina tv on my amiko combo box please help

Hello, I have managed to update the firmware on the Amiko Mini Combo to open the Net Client Config.
I typed in an existing Newcamd line i use on another Box " Amiko A3" but it wont connect to the server.
The Amiko A3 is switched off so lines are not duplicated.
Does anyone out there know why my NEWCAMD Line aint working.
thanks

Hi

can anyone tell me how to change the name of the favourites groups?? I followed the guide but when i try to change the name from say "Fav Group 1" to "Sport" there is just a keyboard on the screen, no delete buttons - the color buttons on the remote (Red, Green etc) dont do anything either..

TIA

dk

There is no internet options on my mini HD SE box even after doing the firmware. Can anyone help or point me a guide please?

You need to flash modified firmware to get the internet option which then allows you to enter your line details.

Standard firmware doesn't have the extra option.

Can't ftp in to this box either. Really starting to hate these boxes. Any idea why it's blocked and what to do about it?

---------- Post Merged at 01:59 PM ----------

Amiko's are basic, flash patched firmware by USB and enter your line manually.

I've sent you a PM.

Ohh yeh, the EPG is crap lol

Back