Amiko Mini HD Combo Tutorial

Is there any way of scanning for channels without losing everything? I'm afraid il interfere with my current setup. I don't seem to have Setanta in my sports channels.

...I don't seem to have Setanta in my sports channels.

Are you in the UK?

If so, Setanta don't broadcast on UK cable. Premier Sports show the same programmes as Setanta Sport but without the 3pm saturday KO's.

Hi all Im a newbe and I have a box and I have lost all the stations on it I have tried rescanning for them but I have no luck .can some one please help me to get the latest firmware for Amiko HD 8820,thanks in advance for all help.

---------- Post Merged at 12:31 AM ----------

for got to mention im living in Ireland

Last edited:
my box have a password on it when i buy it , it in the ip share[ net config[ask for password how can i remove it thank a bunch

My box has a password there too but never needed to go in there anyway, for this tutorial you use net client set up, NOT net config.

i enter c line and got sever ok working but my channel are still scramble what wrong thank bee for everything got it to work at long last

Last edited:
I'm trying to update the firmware of my Amiko Mini HD SE.

I've formatted my USB stick to FAT32, but no matter what I try the receiver will not "see" the USB stick.

Is there an FTP url I can use instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back