Amiko Mini HD Combo Tutorial

last post 2015 things must be bad lol

---------- Post Merged at 10:45 PM ----------

last post 2015 things must be bad lol

What does client receiver in different mode mean keeps saying that when I go to upgrade by usb withlavatronics on my amiko my no combo help please doing my head in

Trying to sort my Amiko Micro HD SE but keep hitting dead ends.

I lost the internet function to add a line following upgrade to 2.3.97 on amiko website.

Going to download the enhanced firmware from hopper in post Num 397 unless advised otherwise.

Can someone confirm this is ok even though its for a mini HD.

Thanks

I set up a skybox only last week for my folks. Amiko does seems alot more complex and not as much guides on forums.

Does the amiko have the hidden menu like skybox where 66666 needs to be keyed in for "camds setup"

If it has its well hidden pal every time I tried to upgrade by usb it said client receive in wrong mode cracked me up

hi bees / Folks

I did not want to bother you with this problem but I'm getting no where. I have an amiko combo t2 a neighbour has asked me to regift, Considering it was running a gift before I thought it would be a case of just manually entering a new one.

But the option that's discussed above ie

menu - internet - netclient config

Is not present. As I said this already ran a gift so I'm wondering am I missing something.

If not, I can follow the beginning of the thread that's no problem but I cannot find the firmware. I'm reluctant to reflash it incase I feck it up so wondered as I said as its already running a gift am I missing something

Thanks folks,

Hi. I have the same problem,did you get sorted. If yes can you tell me how. Thanks.

---------- Post Merged at 07:47 PM ----------

Hi. I have the same problem,did you get sorted. If yes can you tell me how. Thanks.

Hi bee thanks for reply can you give me a steer where to find patched firmware. If someone could pm if can't be posted. Also looking for channel list.
Thanks
Av

Hi anyone come across this did Bees tut months ago and been working great, but today got scrambled channels, yet in Net Client Config says "connect ok working" then below it says "Cccam get cw failed" any help apreciated

Hi a friend had one of these with a sly line on already but he can't add a vm one does he need a duel line or would two singles be OK?

Back