Amiko Mini HD Combo Tutorial

sly line for sat box, vm line cable box
its a combination box tho so it should take both lines I've had a look at in the last few hours got the sky one working fine then when adding cable line get this message " connect to server newcamd log in failed " both added in Newcamd aswell

mmm, mystery that I've got same box, bought it of a mate because he was on sat and could'nt get it working, yet I'm on cable and that side works great someone told me sat tuner could be faulty, have you looked at Bees tutorial at the begining of this thread

usually the case forgetting something simple, you've defo got different line for cable side?, also in "Net Server Config" the green light is on along side "Active" ?, just a thought

Hello, not sure if this has been covered already in this post. I am trying to set up a server to allow channel list and FW downloads for the Amiko MC. I have set up an FTP server and saved relevant files. I have entered the server address, username & password to my Amiko MC box. The box just cant see the files on the server. Any help would be great.

Tommy,

I had a good look there, doesn't seem to be covered there.

I have an FTP server set up. I can log in to it from any PC over the net. I can see the .abs files that I have uploaded. But when I enter the server settings on the Amiko STB, it doesn't see the server. It just says "Can't get file list"

Last edited:
Just set up a new box for a friend can get all channels but sky sports 1HD anyone have any ideas why this is missing?

Chere's for help tried others near us and signal just drops so know I've got the right one proper stumped me this never had it before with these boxes
Missing channels = Wrong net id

There will probably be others missing too but if it's not a main channel
you probably haven't noticed.

Try another from the list here

Also read post #2 to make sure you are entering it correctly.

I'm trying to set up a friends box on the sat but can't seem to get any of the Irish channels.
My line and sat feed are fine but it only seems to have the UK EPG.
All movies,sports are fine.
The box is an Amiko Micro hd se.

Hi Everyone, Im having trouble with my Amiko HD8150. All my subscription channels are scrambled.in Net Client Config says "connect ok working" but still not working. any help appreciated. thanks

Last edited:
Hi, i am looking to setup a Titan 3 combo box after a bit of searching i am told that its basically a clone of the amiko? So a few questions if anyone can help.
- Is it ok to use this guide above?
- I am used to using Zgemmas and they work great with Sat Lines in Ireland (had alot of trouble getting setup properly until Wooshman!), will i have issues with different firmwares regarding AutoBouquets etc when i set it up?
- Is there a link for Firmware someone could share with me.

thanks.

Last edited:
Ok - just followed this guide and aside from a little trouble in loading the line - all good! But a few questions if anyone can help.

- Is there a better method of setting Favourites? 700+ channels taking an age to do!
- If i complete 1 setup (Channels and Favourites) and back it up, load it to another box will ALL the information follow?

thanks in advance!

Hi, how do you find your net if and symbol rate info to input?

Thanks
macca2509

EDIT: sorted now, but still can't get NET CLIENT CONFIG to show even after updating to the latest firmware from the Amiko site

Last edited:
Anyone know which firmware to use on the amiko mini combo so that NET CLIENT CONFIG shows up as the latest FW from Amiko website does not do it.
EDIT: All sorted thanks.

macca2509

Last edited:
Hi guys

I have scrambled channels so I'm trying to do the ftp upgrade but all I am getting is a message saying "get file list failed" any ideas as it's driving me crazy! Cheers

Back