Amiko Mini HD Combo Tutorial

Hi, I followed this tutorial step by step after installing channels my menu comes up as a blank blue screen any suggestions.

I'd recommend people not to use this fw if they've got a new mini combo with latest update as they'll more than likely brick their box.
theres a topic open on this site where people have bricked their box after using this fw.

Bricked mine, but bought an rs232 serial to 3.5 jack from eBay & flashed with lavatronics fw. Now works great. You will need a laptop or PC with a serial port to use this particular lead though.

Last edited:
I have taken off the link to the earlier firmware version, obviously it was fine back in July
and I am still running it on my original box without any issues.

Seems things have moved on with the newer supply of boxes, but I don't want anyone to be bricking boxes because the firmware is out of date in a link.

This is the first I have heard, so sorry for any hassle it may have caused recently.

The rest of the tutorial should still work fine

Thank you for this information that you have give, but i have one problem i have did all what you said still my is not connected

Hi there, unfortunately i have managed to put wrong software on my mini combo, now when i power it on all i get is SW is not designed for this HW, please change back to official SW. have i bricked it?

bees or anyone else... I would really appreciate you help as i am newbie.

Does anyone have a list of net id's in particular dorset?

thank you

dorset is too big you need to be more specific,

you need a big town nearby or city

Poole, 41043 666750 6952
Bournemouth C&W, 41043 666750 6887

Net Id / Freq / Symbol Rate

Last edited:
Back