Amiko Mini HD Combo Tutorial

I am getting a message on bootup saying LCN information has changed.Do you want to search program?.....What does this mean and do I press Yes or No button

Cannot view Liverpool FC Tv

After scanning for channels, I have all the Sports channels available and I can watch them all except Liverpool FC Tv. The signal strength and quality are both excellent, but no picture appears. This happens on an Amiko Mini T2/ Cable box and also on my mates Amiko Mini Combo box. My mate can watch it on his Amiko Combo box on Satellite. Can anyone help me to rectify this?

Amiko Mini Combo Tutorial Problems

Struggling for any $ Channels!! for Cable Installation..Currently in Croydon area. Frequency 4097. Symbol Rate 6952. Modulation QAM64. I get 0% Level (yellow) & 6% Quality..(Green)
So I change Frequency to 411.0 or 410.7 and keep same Symbol Rate 6952 and Modulation QAM64..and Level 85% & 90% Quality..However once scanned I get "Scrambled" on any $ channels!!??
Very frustrating.... Would welcome any suggestions..Oh and I have downloaded the Firmware, including the latest one!

So you have all the channels scanned in by the look of things
have you put a line in the box to unlock the $ channels ?

So you have all the channels scanned in by the look of things
have you put a line in the box to unlock the $ channels ?

Am Totally Baffled at this point!!??
Net Client Config. Not sure what info to put in from ServerName to Emulator....From your Tutorial Bees, this needs to be done Manually?

help

Any chance you could PM the details and I can upload the
loader to this thread.

Then you need one of these right ?

3.5mm plug into the RS232 pin connection in the Amiko, Female end into a computer ?

View attachment 12353

Then the correct firmware for the box.

That is the correct lead. The one I bought was from eBay from Ireland.

I've PM'd you the thread where the loader software is available.

could i also get the loader software for the amiko mini hd se box please thank u

hi bees
i have the same question
in net id mine is 00001 so how do i put it in the menu is it 000.1 or 100.0
plus i have noticed i have no nit search
and was asking what is the lastest firmware for the amiko combo hd mini at the mo
thanks

Sorry Dunno,

Sounds like a bit of a hit and miss answer but when you have put it in right
you will get the yellow and green bars across the bottom even before you start a channel scan.

Where are you ? Dewsbury /Leeds area ? maybe I can help if I have a bit more to go on.

Have a look here

Last edited:
With my 00009 net id and symbol rate I could not get any signal, tried all different combinations and with each one went through the various QAM's so

I then tried my next nearest city net id which did not start wit 4 zeros that had the same symbol and bingo :) full scan and loads of channels.

Last edited:
This is a very useful tutorial. Would it be possible to include tutorial on recovering an Amiko Mini Combo HD when a new firmware install fails?

I haven't done it myself and have sold my box now,
maybe one of the members who have done it will
post instructions.

Back