Amiko Mini HD Combo

hi all, I got amiko mini combo, have not got to add c line yet, anyone have a tutorial, after blind scan i'm lost,
downloaded latest from lavatronics and channels are in favs,which is great, thanks

amilko mini T2/C Set up

hi all, I got amiko mini combo, have not got to add c line yet, anyone have a tutorial, after blind scan i'm lost,
downloaded latest from lavatronics and channels are in favs,which is great, thanks

Hi, I just got a Amiko mini t2/c
from a shop in Belfast
Ive been asured it will
work in the south and
the box is fully loaded,

I was wodering if there was a call out service where someone could come and set the box up for me as I have no idea how to get it working

---------- Post Merged at 07:44 PM ----------

from a shop in Belfast
Ive been asured it will
work in the south and
the box is fully loaded,

I was wodering if there was a call out service where someone could come and set the box up for me as I have no idea how to get it working

---------- Post Merged at 07:44 PM ----------

from a shop in Belfast
Ive been asured it will
work in the south and
the box is fully loaded,

Hi

I’ve come across the below Net ID / QAM number (VM settings) for the Edinburgh area:

Edinburgh/Lothian TW 40981 619.000 6.952

I’ve tried adding those details to the Installation > Cable Installation section however it ends up looking like the below:

frequency : 409.8
symbol rate : 6190
lcn frequency scan : 695.2

Guessing this is incorrect as the Level / Quality bar is at 0% / 6%

Also, not sure what the tp index would be or if its even important?

And finally what relevance does the TW have - there doesn’t appear to be an area where I can add this (if its needed)?

Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Can I get a 7 day epg guide on this box and if so how? Thanks in advance.

---------- Post Merged at 04:08 PM ----------

Can I get a 7 day epg guide on this box and if so how? Thanks in advance.

Ahh that's jogged my memory,

I haven't got the box anymore so I can't check, but I do remember
it had loads of cams in the list, probably at least 10, I hadn't
heard of half of them.

You don't change the emulator on the same page as you enter a line, it's somewhere else in the menu.

When you have changed it

it then uses the setting for the page where you enter your line.

Try "net server config"

Last edited:
emulator list

Press Menu then down to Net Client Config press yellow to edit settings once u put ur details in make sure Active and Emm are green on the left side of the screen then Emulator change to Cccamd Remember to press red to store the details.

emulator list

Press Menu then down to Net Client Config press yellow to edit settings once u put ur details in make sure Active and Emm are green on the left side of the screen then Emulator change to Cccamd Remember to press red to store the details.

Cheers mate, got it up and running yesterday but thanks.

---------- Post Merged at 02:40 PM ----------

Any chance you would know where I could get an up to date channel list with all uk and Irish?

Hi all, I've just ordered a amiko mini combo hd box and was wondering if anyone has done a step by step setup guide. I haven't had a box since the eurovox days, sorry for being a pain. I'm on VM in Plymouth, if anyone can point me in the right direction I would be forever in your debt.

emulator list

Any chance you would know where I could get an up to date channel list with all uk and Irish?

Here you go all Wes , newest channel list including Irish sept 2015

View attachment bak-201509241819.abs

make sure use " all sw + bootloader when updating by usb , if it fails to show the fav cat by name , then just do a channel list update for your 2nd attempt

emulator list

View attachment 14018

make sure use " all sw + bootloader when updating by usb , if it fails to show the fav cat by name , then just do a channel list update for your 2nd attempt

Thanks mate, really appreciate that.

emulator list

View attachment 14018

Your welcome Wes , hope it helped .. I saved my Irish channels from the terrestrial scan on uhf channel 54+ 58 , which is from Kippure in Dublin , you might have to do your own scan , depending on your area in which you live , that is if you have your saorview connection connected to your box , hope this helps a bit , without causing you any confusion ..

emulator list

View attachment 14018

Your welcome Wes , hope it helped .. I saved my Irish channels from the terrestrial scan on uhf channel 54+ 58 , which is from Kippure in Dublin , you might have to do your own scan , depending on your area in which you live , that is if you have your saorview connection connected to your box , hope this helps a bit , without causing you any confusion ..

Irish channels not working and also there's no Setanta Ireland and Setanta Sports 1 on it, how can I add these channels?

Right......my faithful kryptview a780 packed in about a week ago and I should have an amiko mini combo hd arriving in 2 days. I've looked at the tutorial for setting it up and looks pretty simular to the kryptview, if not easier, but I just need to know about the best firmware. I mainly want sports and movies. Is lavatronics the best option? And is it free? (I've got VM)... also when I get the right firmware will I still need to pay a sub to a server? This is new to me as kryptview was simply plug in, flash it and your good to go. Cheers for any advice

Back