Amiko Mini HD Combo

emulator list

Press Menu then down to Net Client Config press yellow to edit settings once u put ur details in make sure Active and Emm are green on the left side of the screen then Emulator change to Cccamd Remember to press red to store the details.

Cheers mate, got it up and running yesterday but thanks.

---------- Post Merged at 02:40 PM ----------

Any chance you would know where I could get an up to date channel list with all uk and Irish?

Here you go all Wes , newest channel list including Irish sept 2015

View attachment 14018

make sure use " all sw + bootloader when updating by usb , if it fails to show the fav cat by name , then just do a channel list update for your 2nd attempt

Thanks mate, really appreciate that.

Your welcome Wes , hope it helped .. I saved my Irish channels from the terrestrial scan on uhf channel 54+ 58 , which is from Kippure in Dublin , you might have to do your own scan , depending on your area in which you live , that is if you have your saorview connection connected to your box , hope this helps a bit , without causing you any confusion ..

Irish channels not working and also there's no Setanta Ireland and Setanta Sports 1 on it, how can I add these channels?

The Irish channels are being received through the terrestrial input , and then I Did a soarview scan to my local transponder , if are missing a few channels , which you require , just look up the channels new frequency , and do a "TP" for your scan , and simply add to your Fav's .. hope this helps a bit ..

Hi guys.
just got amiko 8240 box and made it works.
just no idea how to manage cable list for dublin, after blind scan have just 80 stations.
any chance to get a backup please, or advice how to scan to get them all.
many thanks

Last edited:
Hi all new to the forum so thanks for having me on board, I've had a amiko mini combo for 3 months sat side is great just cable side needs attention. I'm having issues with glitches on all channels some are better than others but generally I have problem. I've got the latest f/w from lavertronics which gives you the uk cable list which makes it easier to scan ur local frequency but all the details seem right just can't get away from thd glitches. Tried different lines etc but im beginning to give up on this box so any help would be gratefully accepted thx..

Thx for the reply back I thought it would be the tuner as the mini combo has issues on that side of the box. My tivo box only gets 69% signal strength so I know now that could be a problem with the amiko. Looks like a new box is on the card thx again.. Any recommendations on a box that will do the same job ie cable and sat ? Thx in advance

Zgemma star h1 or the new h2. They both do cable and satellite. They are both linux receiver's.

Thx for the reply back I thought it would be the tuner as the mini combo has issues on that side of the box. My tivo box only gets 69% signal strength so I know now that could be a problem with the amiko. Looks like a new box is on the card thx again.. Any recommendations on a box that will do the same job ie cable and sat ? Thx in advance

Has anyone got an up to date channel list for dublin. Ive tried doing a blind scan but the most channels i receive are 50 and sometimes i dont get any.my amiko box is being feed from the main cable coming in which has a two way splitter on it. Which is also feeding my broadband. On the box my the signal strenght is 95 and quality is 90.

Has anyone got an up to date channel list for dublin. Ive tried doing a blind scan but the most channels i receive are 50 and sometimes i dont get any.my amiko box is being feed from the main cable coming in which has a two way splitter on it. Which is also feeding my broadband. On the box my the signal strenght is 95 and quality is 90.

Are you receiving the signal from Astra 28.2 satellite , if so I'll send you a new channel list

Are you receiving the signal from Astra 28.2 satellite , if so I'll send you a new channel list

No sorry forgot to mention im im using the cable tuner.

Sorry mate , I can't help you with a cable channel list , hopefully someone else can ..

Sorry mate , I can't help you with a cable channel list , hopefully someone else can ..

Ok thanks anyway mate .

Dublin (Ireland) NTL 42753 363.000 6.887

So in the net client config settings use:

Frequency 3630
Symbol Rate 6887

If you google 'Amiko Mini HD Combo Tutorial - TechKings' there is a pretty good post about setting it up, I got the frequency and symbol rates by googling 'Satellite and cable TV guides: Virgin Media Net ID list'

Sorry, I don't post in here so I cannot post direct links yet to the actual sites (hence giving you the googled search phrases)

Hi Guys, I need assistance, can someone point me in the right direction, I have a sab titan 3 HD combo, same as amiko, I can't find any where to get a line. Please. someone help me..

Hi there i have recently bought a amiko hd combo i have installed the latest firmware and managed to set up my line and find all the VM channels.However when i try doing a satellite scan i cant seem to find a signal or find any channels as i want to add a line with a sky server am i missing something please can someone point me in to the right direction.thanks

Back