Amiko Mini HD Combo

Hi

Have setup a tv list for irish terrestrial and sat stations with a clion getting the sat stations,,(oscam) but not sure how to pass them on,,, this is for a amiko a3 combo,, also have also got the virgin cable stations, have line with oscam,,but just cant get them to work,,,,can someone please advise,,have followed all links within website,however, just cant get it working, not even sure if it will work with spark2,, cheers rob

---------- Post Merged at 05:51 PM ----------

Hi

Have setup a tv list for irish terrestrial and sat stations with a clion getting the sat stations,,(oscam) but not sure how to pass them on,,, this is for a amiko a3 combo,, also have also got the virgin cable stations, have line with oscam,,but just cant get them to work,,,,can someone please advise,,have followed all links within website,however, just cant get it working, not even sure if it will work with spark2,, cheers rob

Hi I am new to this , im interested in getting a cable box for cheap, ive seen a zgemma h2h and amiko mini hd combo for about 60-70 (box only) anybody know which is the better box from the two and which is easier to set up? furthermore if anyone knows of any other cable boxes that are good around similar price please let me know.

Also, i want the box to watch sports and tv mainly in hd, not bothered about recording, and dont want to go down the iptv route.

It's the equivalent of firmware, which is closed source.
This means box manufacturer is also responsible for the firmware.

As it's an Enigma 2 box, it is called an image, it is open source.

So your box has a manufacturer and it can use a number of "images"
The image is written by somebody else other than the manufacturer of the box.

Openvix is a good image, stable and well supported.

another popular one is OpenATV but as the box has official Vix support
I would go with that.

You still need a cable line.

It's the equivalent of firmware, which is closed source.
This means box manufacturer is also responsible for the firmware.

As it's an Enigma 2 box, it is called an image, it is open source.

So your box has a manufacturer and it can use a number of "images"
The image is written by somebody else other than the manufacturer of the box.

Openvix is a good image, stable and well supported.

another popular one is OpenATV but as the box has official Vix support
I would go with that.

You still need a cable line.
Cheers, any other cable box suggestions would also be appreciated

Last edited:
my friend has a amiko mini hd t2/c combo and is asking if it is possible to get vm/sky skins on these like you can on the zgemma h2h

Back