Amiko Mini HD - Import / Export Channels

JMS79

Hi

I'm looking to export the full channel list from my Amiko Mini HD, copy channels into specific favourites on my Mac and then reimport those back to the Amiko box.

I've completed a backup and exported the .abs file however when I take that into a text editor its unreadable. Is there a specific Mac or even PC app I can use to edit the .abs file in this way?

Thanks

Last edited:
why would you want to make hard work for yourself?
there are specific favourite folders in the favourite lists (sports, films etc) for you to separate the channels or you can create your own folders.

why would you want to make hard work for yourself?
there are specific favourite folders in the favourite lists (sports, films etc) for you to separate the channels or you can create your own folders.

My box / the firmware (Combo_Galaxy_1.3.60_by Dekolte) update didnt come with the specific favourites. So I started creating my own but realised it would take some time through the box - keen to avoid that if possible.

Do you know of a way to pull in the specific favourite folders / channels perhaps?

Thanks

try -
menu/service/organizing favourites/fav list
when fav list comes up you should be able to find some empty slots (fav group) when you have found one press ok and the empty list will come up on the right hand side of the screen.
navigate to the pencil icon in the centre of the screen and rename the fav group (movies, sports, adult etc) then move the applicable channels across to the relevant folders, press menu and it will ask if you want to save make sure yes is coloured red and press ok.
the other way of doing it is to reflash using the latest lavatronics firmware as this will have the folders i was on about in post #2

try -
menu/service/organizing favourites/fav list
when fav list comes up you should be able to find some empty slots (fav group) when you have found one press ok and the empty list will come up on the right hand side of the screen.
navigate to the pencil icon in the centre of the screen and rename the fav group (movies, sports, adult etc) then move the applicable channels across to the relevant folders, press menu and it will ask if you want to save make sure yes is coloured red and press ok.
the other way of doing it is to reflash using the latest lavatronics firmware as this will have the folders i was on about in post #2

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'd started that process but it feels like it would take hours to complete. Also if / when I reflash the box I think I'd loose those favourites so ideally at that point I'd like to be able to re-copy a favourites channel list.

Appreciate this might not be possible.

Cheers

Back