amiko mini hd question

macrex

Trying to update channel list on this box.have updated skybox f5 with USB and channel list off ajsat. Can't find a channel list for this box.have tryed updated from the box through the settings but just says burn error.any help please??

have a look at BEES post 'AMIKO MINI HD COMBO TUTORIAL'
put AMIKO MINI COMBO in search box top right of TK page and the post is a few lines down, it should help (sorry don't know how to put a link on posts yet)

Thanks for reply. I have looked through that guide doesn't tell me how to update channel list.I'm just getting challenge and forces TV instead of sky movies.my skybox f5 I can just update with USB??

macrex
i have looked around and there doesn't appear to be such a thing as a channel list for amiko.
i have just replaced my amiko as i bricked my first one i followed BEES tutorial ( added frequency and symbol rate, scanned using green button added my line and all channels are there to watch)
make sure you have the correct frequency and symbol rate for your area

i have an Amiko Mini HD Combo which can be used for either sat or cable, the Amiko Mini HD SE is only for sat.
so i can tell you how i installed my line in the HD Combo.
i take it you have purchased a line?
on the Combo its -
menu/internet/net client config
there is 7 boxes at the top of the screen (server 1,2 etc), highlight server 1, press edit (yellow button)
add SERVER NAME, SERVICE PORT, USER NAME, PASSWORD (which you should have got from your line provider) and make sure ACTIVE SERVER has a green dot at the side of it, press store (red button) and you should be good to go.
whether this works for the HD SE i don't know but it should be similar

thank you ,stuv , granehead good advise have it working . no bt sports how do i get into change TP or is there a channel list for ( amiko mini hd se)

You need to 'Blindscan'
menu>installation>satellite installation>blindscan(white button).
Then go to ALL channels.put channels into A-Z order go through all the channels and pick what you need ,add them to FAVs by pressing 'property'(yellow) then exit,ok to save.
yellow also deletes what you dont need in FAVS.
All,PM me if you dont have any channels that you require with amiko & I will help as much as I can. Good luck

---------- Post Merged at 08:14 AM ----------

Dont forget to take off A-Z order again ..when finished. by pressing SORT (BLUE)

Stuv thank you so much , up and running doing this for a friend , have a openbox myself , amiko was new to me, got there got bt sports TP frequency

I added the line to the box no problem. All channels are there apart from a few like sky movies premiere is showing forces TV.my vu box I can just run autobouqets. Is there any way just to scan single channels on the amiko?

You need to 'Blindscan'
Then go to ALL channels.put channels into A-Z order go through all the channels and pick what you need ,add them to FAVs by pressing 'property'(yellow) then exit,ok to save.
All,PM me if you dont have any channels that you require with amiko & I will help as much as I can. Good luck

Dont forget to take off A-Z order again ..when finished. by pressing SORT (BLUE)
HI, I have an amiko mini T2 cable which used to give me all the channels then the guy who sold it to me demanded £90 to upgrade I declined now it doesn't work except on terrestrial TV and he wont give me the password for the box, is there any other way to make it work or will I just have to bin it?

You need to 'Blindscan'

Hi, I bought an Amiko mini T2 cable which gave me all the channels then the guy who sold it to me wanted £90 to upgrade it and I declined, now it only shows terrestrial TV. Is there any way to fix this or shall I just bin it?

Hi,
Take a look at this http://www.sat-universe.com/redirector.php?url=http://docdro.id/VEumnSR
This is for the combo but it is the same for the T2 (you will need to get an up to date T2 channel list)
You will need to buy the adapter to RS232 your amiko,unless you have one.
Download the loader. put the new software channel list in.
jobs done. Good Luck
Hi thanks for that but, Having looked at the product, where do I connect the nine pin plug???? There isn't one on my laptop nor the box!!!!!! Nor is there a USB on the box, Is there a video for the process?

Last edited:
hi did anyone one know how to download amiko micro hd se channel list? pls i need a link thanks

Back