Amiko mini HD SE

S Duja

My Amiko HD SE box stopped working. Can anyone help? I know very little about these things and I cannot get in touch with the guy who sold me. Thank you

I bought this from a guy last year and it worked perfectly for about six months (I could watch all sports and movie channels) and stopped working in April this year. It does not load any channel now. No message appears, just the loading sign but does not load. I have been trying to contact the guy but no luck. Thanks for your help.

Can I re flash myself? Do I need to find someone again? Anyone in the forum can help me do it or guide me to a person who could.

I think there was a recent thread on this, if you type in ( flashing an Amiko mini hd se ) into the search box at the top right hand site of the page, see if it comes up with what you are looking for.

amiko-mini-hd-combo-tutorial
This is a tutorial for setting up an amiko mini combo HD from scratch, it may be similar to your box but I'm sure someone brainier than me will tell you for sure.

amikoreceiver.com
Use This link to get the latest firmware for your box. There are a few different amikos so make sure you get the correct firmware for your box from the list

Last edited:
Have a look at the guide, you probably just need to add a new line to the box
if it was working in the past, the firmware updates for your box are generally tweeks
which you wouldn't even notice so try a new line before messing about with a re flash.

Menu - Internet - Net Client Config

On sat, sky sports and films won't clear anymore, Bt sports and other channels will
so if you are looking for them it may be a new box and run IPTV instead.

Last edited:
Thank you for all the help.
It started working but almost all channels are scrambled. Is it possible to unscramble them?
If Sky sports no longer available on this box, can IPTV run on this?

Thank you for all the help.
It started working but almost all channels are scrambled. Is it possible to unscramble them?
If Sky sports no longer available on this box, can IPTV run on this?

Not sure what you're talking about here.
You said you bought it last year and could watch sports and movies until April this year?
is it connected to Virgin cable?
you've posted in the satellite section....if you were getting movies and sports through it and it's not connected to Cable, it was iptv

It's a single tuner sat box, with closed source firmware.

So you can't run IPTV with it, if you want sport and films you are probably best just buying a MAG box or decent Android box.

The channels that are left on sat can be unscrambled by taking out a new sat subscription
and entering the details as mentioned in the guide.

It was working only on web without a satellite connection and worked perfectly till April/May
Is it of no use now?

Back