Amiko

Hi i have it working on amiko 8150 and mini combo hd se. Needs a firmware update to get iptv function.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Hello mate. Go a freezing issue with iptv on the mini combo. Could you please let me know what firmware you Used?

Sorry to drag old thread up again. Am looking to get IPTV functionality on mini HD combo. If I understand this correctly in need to get a firmware update, which one? Also when it's updated is there then an app on the system to access IPTV. So do I just give Mac address to IPTV provider and away we go? Thanks conor

Thanks for the reply. No play store with amiko mini HD combo. Its not an android device. It does have web TV, skyiptv and another one I can't remember. The WebTV on it involves lots of converting which I have no clue how to do. Was wondering did anyone have any success with a firmware update mentioned above and a more generic IPTV function. Sorry I know its an old thread.

Just on the amino thread, I have an old A3 but runs some old android OS. And Jodi has to be version 15 or below? Any way of getting latest android on them?

OK I'm confused. Would love to know how did you get play store on it? The amiko mini combo that I have is not an android device. Its a closed system. Think its spark os. I know the amiko a3 is a hybrid android device but I'm talking about the mini combo hd

No I do have d mini combo because I got it for cable n sat which no both have gone but can and have uploaded iptv via stick and play store

Back