android tablet

How old is it? if it is a couple of years old, it could be that you need to replace the Battery. if it is not too old, could it still be under warranty?
This is the tablet that comes with the docking station?, if so could it be the docking station?

its out of warrenty, yeah hav the docking station, but tried charging thru docking station and pluging str8 in2 tablet, battery light comes on as if its charging but its not charging, also battery symbol on screen has a "?" symbol in it, how do u change the battery if it is it

You could try a factory reset to see if that would help, also here are some numbers to contact binatone support
The Binatone Helpline is available from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm,Mondays to Fridays, please call0845 345 9677 for UK+491805938802 for Europe.

It could also be a faulty charge cable, is it the original?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

How do i reset it, and would the battery light come on wen chargin if the charger is faulty and yeah its the original

Go to settings and look for factory reset under privacy, this will erase everything on the devices memory so back up whatever you need.
If it doesn't work call customer support.
The troubleshooting guide has absolutely no good info whatsoever.

HTC One X+ Tapatalk 2

There's a good chance the battery has run its course with regard to the amount of charge discharges it has encountered over time? A bit like the way Laptop batteries loose their ability to hold a charge over time.

Try a different cable or charger. My galaxy tab 2 had the same problem. When i plugged it in the battery indicator just had a question mark in it. Tried my brothers lead and it started working. I bought a new cable and it's been fine since.

Back