Annoying Adverts.

Jethro

TK Veteran
Anyone got a annoying advert, the one that springs to my mind is THE SUN BINGO advert where that stupid woman keeps popping up and asking ARE YOU GUNNA BINGO, it drives me absolutely barmy.

Nationwide advert with the 2 x lads 'We Eat Together' it drives me mad and the advert with Jenny Eclair talking about 'Vaginal Dryness', puts me right off my tea.

the most annoying ad is that gormless bint spraying perfume down the bog before she curls one off. V I Poo
When i first saw it I thought it was a joke, was amazed to find it really existed, and now they're saying give it to family and friends as a christmas present...i can picture the scene on xmas morning, husband has opened his pressies, some warm socks, a kilo of chocolate and a nice 20 year old single malt whisky.
Mrs opens hers, 'what's this?'
- 'it's V I Poo'
'V...I? - what?'
- 'you spray it into the toilet before you drop the fudge'
'I want a divorce'

the most annoying ad is that gormless bint spraying perfume down the bog before she curls one off. V I Poo
When i first saw it I thought it was a joke, was amazed to find it really existed, and now they're saying give it to family and friends as a christmas present...i can picture the scene on xmas morning, husband has opened his pressies, some warm socks, a kilo of chocolate and a nice 20 year old single malt whisky.
Mrs opens hers, 'what's this?'
- 'it's V I Poo'
'V...I? - what?'
- 'you spray it into the toilet before you drop the fudge'
'I want a divorce'
i bought the mother in law one of these for a laugh, she opened it today & everyone laughed.. well i say everyone ..

Also bought this from Sainsbury's for the sister in laws birthday in October, always good for a laugh , packet soup that fits inside the birthday card !, look on face when opened & drops out, priceless !!
2zizii1.jpg

Back