Another miraclebox mini+ hybrid possible pebkac

nayga73

Hi ya guys,

So being a kryptview a850hd user for god knows how many years, i am now the owner of a box as it says in the title.
I have run into an issue i just cant seem to fix.I'll explain as best as i can :

Box came with openvix (latest version)
Followed bees' tutorial to the tee
received my files from my provider, uploaded them to the box
restarted mgcamd 1.38
restarted the box
Only getting council telly :(

Went through lots of troubleshooting with my provider,who btw is providing me with another 24hr test,just waiting for the files(nice one),yet we could not get the bloody thing working.
Installed mgcamd 1.35a,tried that,still nowt.put the files in usr/keys,nowt,tried var/keys,nowt., each time making sure the box was rebooted.
As the title states it could be a pebkac, or i man just special,so can anyone please shed some light or offer some help?
There you go bees, i did it :) LOL

Regards

Nayga73

If the line began with n mate did you change the n for CWS = then line details so it looks like CWS(space)=(space)madeupserver.biz 14067 dillyp70 123456 then name it newcamd.list add to usr/keys replacing the one already there add the mg-cfg file your provider should of sent you restart softcam mgcamd 1.38 and all should be good.

do i just follow the same routine as before when old firmware was on it then?

---------- Post Merged at 09:34 PM ----------

couldsomeone go through it step by step with me please

could someone out ther tell me does the software not get flashed through the usb again the way it used to be i dont know how to do the new stuff on it i am being told to move and extract files but i havnt a clue what to do.

Keep an eye out here

The files are in the download section but nobody has got the box working yet

Also

Welcome to TK nayga73, told you we don't bite lol

pebkac.jpg

pebkac !!! lol

Last edited:
Back